Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I think it’s me sharing it and others relying on what I write to build on, like I am just scared of disappointing people…

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face:

2 Likes

But why :pleading_face:

The RP is supposed to be fun

Tis not a writing assignment :sob::sob:

6 Likes

I promise you won’t dissapoint anyone

If you’re having fun with it, it’ll show

4 Likes

Okay, that is probably true yes. I’ll try!

2 Likes

you are liar actress go the fk out

2 Likes

:joy: yeah!!! as the person who has had to run the entire place by himself the past year he should be!! those ladies deserve love

2 Likes

I’m confused about what just happened between Aurelia and Harrison

Like what? So they aren’t dancing, but why would Harrison cause a scene? The whole “cruel” thing. I’m just lost

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

They are dancing and he got pssed and started walking out in the middle of the dance, noticed eyes on him and went back because he didn’t want to cause a scene

2 Likes

looks like it’s time for another summary :saluting_face: I’ll do one when I get off today

3 Likes

Lia is too man

He’s talking about weird stuff and this is the first time Lia has met him in her life

Err

Or so she remembers after her memory loss

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Bruh I need to start reading these slides and Whistledown posts :sob:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Yes she fell off a horse last year in the middle of her season and has been gone since then to recuperate

But no one really knows about her memory loss

What they do know is she had a horse riding accident because of rumors that have went around - even though the family just tried to say “she fell Ill”

2 Likes

I still have to answer some of the questions on the question thread :sob:

2 Likes

me too :sob: I literally had them all typed out and answered last night and they DELETED and I almost cried so I gave up and didn’t do it again lol

4 Likes

You must go answer

Both of youuuu

4 Likes

Oh okay. Interesting… :thinking: thank you

2 Likes