Yep…

2 Likes

How dare she

3 Likes

Hug :heart_hands:

1 Like

Yup yup I’ll pm if I find time tonight

1 Like

Okay so @Kristi I have this woman whose supposedly engaged but I didn’t say who she was engaged to. If Louis wants somebody more handsome, I can defo change her FC cuz I picked a less handsome one not wanting to hog the handsome ones

1 Like

:nail_care:?

7 Likes

name drop

4 Likes

ill check when i get home

1 Like

I watched this film for my religion on screen class and it was very confusing so I looked up the Wikipedia page to read the plot

That did not help and I am still confused

1 Like

She is the daughter of a titled man, but she is the only daughter, so there could be a story how my girl’s father, with the help of the family lawyer, made it possible that after his death if his daughter should marry the title would be inherited by her husband. So, it would maybe be within your NPCs interest to marry a woman knowing it would make him a Baron

Maybe I can be of assistance?

oh for the one i want to be looking for love/getting engaged it’s Belle’s eler brother, the first born of her family so he would already be titled

2 Likes

delusion, the people are delusional

1 Like

We’re going to unpack it on Thursday during our lecture period

It was just a highly philosophical film

2 Likes

well then it might be best to keep it historical and have her not gain any titles unless she marries, and then in her father’s will there would be said that if she married a titled person and had at least 2 male heirs, the first one should inherit the father’s title and the second the mother’s title, in order to not lose the line of Barons that her father had, becuase otherwise they would die out

2 Likes

@Madilnel wait after harrison and aurelia its harrison & ilyas or am i misunderstanding my harrison schedule

4 Likes

im just imagining if this was a movie/show and the visual media of Harrison stopping mid dance shocked, turning away and walking away, people staring at me and stuff

5 Likes

@kristi, were this bunch of questions all specifically for baylor, or just the first one?

3 Likes

I really like listening bridgerton style pop music omg

tis will be in all of my posts now

4 Likes

Okay uhm not working tonight so if anyone wanna plan (aka help with planning cause I have 0 ideas and motivation) hit me up

6 Likes