Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I have such a massive headache, so Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll be writing tonight (if I even have something to reply to)

2 Likes

im quite literally freezing

1 Like

WOOOO so excited :joy: seriously loving their interaction. Iā€™m having so much fun with it

1 Like

about to be at work so Iā€™ll read it in a second

1 Like

My head still doesnā€™t really like that idea our characters are basically competing with each other, that part gives me anxiety honestlyā€¦

4 Likes

obsessed

obsessed with her reply :joy::joy: so good

also rip Orpheusā€™ toes

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to reply when I get off work in likeee 4ish hours but I love it. Iā€™m very excited

2 Likes

Only the competitive ones and the ones that need to get married are competing, the others are just either being forced by their parents to go so they either enjoy themselves while theyā€™re at it or they donā€™t enjoy it, and there are some who only mean to flirt as they donā€™t intend to get married at least not this season

5 Likes

true

3 Likes

the way im just delving into Belleā€™s family and their life :joy:

2 Likes

well i talked more about belleā€™s older siblings than Kat

and I canā€™t even reply to it!! :joy: bc sheā€™s in her head

I guess I can talk about Josephine more
we should maybe talk about what they talk about LMAO bc we havenā€™t even discussed why theyā€™re friends

1 Like

WE DO KNOW WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT, itā€™s STUFF

nah but we do need to talk about what they actually discuss

thinking about it, i wished i gave each of belleā€™s siblings a middle name relating to a flower, but eh im fine with their middle names

2 Likes

Itā€™s not like you canā€™t change it now

1 Like

i cant because ive already planned so much with their middle names for future stuff and their full names are actually important.

If it was harrison sure but the fleurā€™s family names are important ig

3 Likes

I guess thatā€™s a fair point yes

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy I have so much material for the video of their mother and father

1 Like

Will work on something for my characters after I had a shower. If I can find enough material at leastā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m a terrible singer :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes