Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Hey Ouija, did you find my post for Bainbridge or do I need to link? Just becuase it looks like you never saw it

1 Like

I must not have seen it. Could you link?

1 Like

whew harrison own coming in good

I like the intro and how you included their backstory :face_holding_back_tears: Also I feel like this fc fits Belle so well, she’s so pretty :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

cant wait to be done

I thought as much, that’s why I asked, happens to me too

1 Like

ok did harrison

3 Likes

Who did he kill?

1 Like

he was being sarcastic

‘killed a thousand people with my good looks’ basically

1 Like

hes a lot of things but he definitely not a murder

1 Like

I didn’t hear it well enough, I heard I admit I killed and that’s it

1 Like

Great, I was wondering if that snippet of convo was left in on purpose

1 Like

@TheBridgertonRP because i need yall to watch it and tell me what you think :pleading_face:

5 Likes

It’s really good, especially when he’s topless

2 Likes

Can you help me with mine though?

1 Like

what do you need help with

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Now I need to make some. What did you use, again?

2 Likes

I have a video of the father that’s supposed to be him when he’s young and handsome … However, in this clip I can’t decide where he looks good enough to be considered remarkable, bechase he’s rolling his eyes the entire clip and I don’t know if there’s another one where he’s this good looking since this is just one sketch in a series of sketches from random eras …

Here’s the clip and the man in question is the one that enters to tell King George the IV that his father is dead (the first one, not the excited one)

1 Like

hmm from 0:30-0:32

0:37-0:38

0:48- 51

1:05-1:08 its really good and potrays his youth though he might close his eyes in some of the clips i think they portray his handsomeness/youth quite well and you could put it together

1 Like