Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Remind me to give you my insta username when i get home

2 Likes

We had to move on to that dance, so Albi stole Orpheus from Azu without realising they were sort of interacting :joy:

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas what biased opinions I could do?

2 Likes

How you think they reacted to the worst thing that ever happened to them before the RP started

1 Like

Ooh, that’s an interesting idea :thinking:

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!

and under rated sassy slay :clap:t3::joy: I was hoping someone would react to it. I think it’s so funny

indeed he did :relieved:

they’ve already known each other lol

bc Orpheus is differentttttt

:joy::joy::joy: ALBINA YANKED HIM AWAY!!! to escape Ilyas lmaoooo

so yes their conversation is unfinished

1 Like

I feel that’s so depending on what the worst thing that happened to them is though, so not sure if I can work with that without knowing that for all the characters :thinking:

1 Like

You know I was mad at first, but then you said she was escaping Ilyas and now I get it and think there’s nothing to forgive becuase she did nothing wrong

2 Likes

How about your opinion of who their favorite person who isn’t their family member is at the ball

1 Like

She needed a familiar face to distract her from what happened with Ilyas, cause my boy Ilyas, well Albi called him out for something

1 Like

Who i would trust with my drink

Holding a baby- how they would do it

How they will be as husbands/wives

2 Likes

What? I need to read your posts too and that’s 27 days worth of posts I can’t do that omg …

2 Likes

I love how detailed some of these plot lines already have been

4 Likes

Or or … What they would do if a girl handed them a drink to watch while she dances

2 Likes

Who you see them with and why (can use the characters name more than once)

Characters as flowers

2 Likes

I feel like since my girl specializes in flowers or whatevee i should do flowers but eh

1 Like

Which of the 12 divisions from Hunger Games do you think they belong to + Do you think they would qualify for the Hunger Games or not

1 Like

If you really want everything to make sense somewhat you’ll have to read everyone’s post, not only mine. Everything is so intertwined

2 Likes

Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ!

I have been thinking about this one, but as most are nobility and they are high class well that would make it quite obvious :person_shrugging:t3: But maybe taking that out of consideration and just doing it based on which division matches their personality

1 Like