Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I dreamt Albiā€™s marriage, lol. It was crazy :rofl:

1 Like

With who??? Im curious now :sob:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the whole point, lol. I woke up and knew the dream was Albiā€™s wedding and some things the time after, but I somehow canā€™t remember who it was with :sob:

2 Likes

I was so frustrated I hadnā€™t remembered that part :sob:

1 Like

But I feel in a way that might show how many options there still are for her, and that maybe she doesnā€™t marry one of the guys I was thinking for her at that point.

1 Like

not baby Augie

:thinking:

go Ilyas

booo

go belle

yay

hey be nice to my girl Albina

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yess everyone boo Baylor

go Corin

go witches and magic

5 Likes

Lady Whistledown was sort of nice on her this far at least, weā€™ll see how that changes.

Hey :angry::triumph:

Iā€™m glad you guys love this RP :pleading_face: (so much as to dream about it :joy:)

3 Likes

I wish I could dream about it lol that sounds so awesome! I only made 1 video and I planned 3

1 Like

My brain honestly wants to move to the calling, just cause Iā€™m ready for the plans for that to become true

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had I think 4 dreams related to the RP in some way, lol :joy:

3 Likes

I really want to write more :sob: Iā€™m actually in a writing mood rn suddenlyā€¦

2 Likes

Let me get to the misc actually, I might be able to get a Mervinia post out @LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™d be great!

1 Like

I always have dreams about the chars and you guys :sob:

Everyday i wake up to see whether i made up that conversation in my dreams or it actually happened.

2 Likes

I think I actually might have had more than 4, the problem is I just donā€™t remember a lot of them. Lol. But I think last night I dreamt something relating to Harrison and Albi, which honestly makes sense as I was working on that the hours before sleepingā€¦

1 Like

I literally dont remember anything that happened with the chars in my dreams i just know i saw them, whatever i saw them doing :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Yay reactions!!

1 Like

Not this kind
Sigh

1 Like

Right!!

Like get off harrison insta live comments