Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I guess that answers my question, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean I’m okay with starting it today if that works for you. I’m also fine if you want her to approach Baylor instead, then I just seperate the posts! For when the 5th interaction for him starts, absolutely no clue. I feel me and @Caticorn might have to misc that one out too sadly…

1 Like

Miscing it out isn’t that bad, the only bad thing about it is the fact nobody will react to it on the main thread

I have an idea how we can have that not happen though …

1 Like

Wait I’m a little confused rn, lol. The interaction I was talking about that might have to be misced is the Priti and Baylor dance. I feel Abigail and Baylor can just be main, right? Sorry if I don’t understand what you mean, lol, I am a bit tired after a sort of insane weekend (looking forward to writing tho, feeling a lot of creative energy now)

1 Like

Oh yeah, I understand that, I was saying how miscing out anything in general isn’t that bad …

shame shame shame

yeah tea

what a cutie

ooooh

:triumph:

rude

okaaaaaay okay

welllll
what can i say

hey she’s not gonna be any kind of candidate :triumph:

1 Like

LOL yes, when I first heard of it I did and got all of them in less than 5 mins :sob::joy:

1 Like

It’s okay, I rather do it tomorrow anyways, I got stuck in this sims 2 craze and I’m still in it rn so I’m thinking of my sims and their lives more than the RP and if I posted anything today it’d be a mess

not multiple ladies :tired_face: what a little player

too late she already is :eyes:

ooooo

1 Like

yall quiet

2 Likes

no wayyy i spent all day trying to get mirabel

worked tho :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Trying to write with a tired brain, so it’s taking ages

1 Like

Tech run

1 Like

lmao I need Darth Vader :joy:

@caticorn, does Priti like tea and tea parties? And would Baylor know whether she does or not? :thinking:

we’ll seeee about that

1 Like

we will indeed :smirk: Corin already has plans for her. don’t you worry

3 Likes

WooooHhh chill that smirk

2 Likes

hot matcha lattes hit so hard when it’s cold and rainy

I was gonna do a summary but I have 0 motivation to do one tbh.
(absolutely no offense to anyone) I just have not been invested in the stories recently :sob: idk why

does someone else want to do a summary? I feel like it’s probably time for one. I just don’t know if I can bring myself to actually do it and do it well rn

4 Likes