Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Wait Iā€™m a little confused rn, lol. The interaction I was talking about that might have to be misced is the Priti and Baylor dance. I feel Abigail and Baylor can just be main, right? Sorry if I donā€™t understand what you mean, lol, I am a bit tired after a sort of insane weekend (looking forward to writing tho, feeling a lot of creative energy now)

1 Like

Oh yeah, I understand that, I was saying how miscing out anything in general isnā€™t that bad ā€¦

shame shame shame

yeah tea

what a cutie

ooooh

:triumph:

rude

okaaaaaay okay

welllll
what can i say

hey sheā€™s not gonna be any kind of candidate :triumph:

1 Like

LOL yes, when I first heard of it I did and got all of them in less than 5 mins :sob::joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, I rather do it tomorrow anyways, I got stuck in this sims 2 craze and Iā€™m still in it rn so Iā€™m thinking of my sims and their lives more than the RP and if I posted anything today itā€™d be a mess

not multiple ladies :tired_face: what a little player

too late she already is :eyes:

ooooo

1 Like

yall quiet

2 Likes

no wayyy i spent all day trying to get mirabel

worked tho :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Trying to write with a tired brain, so itā€™s taking ages

1 Like

Tech run

1 Like

lmao I need Darth Vader :joy:

@caticorn, does Priti like tea and tea parties? And would Baylor know whether she does or not? :thinking:

weā€™ll seeee about that

1 Like

we will indeed :smirk: Corin already has plans for her. donā€™t you worry

3 Likes

WooooHhh chill that smirk

2 Likes

hot matcha lattes hit so hard when itā€™s cold and rainy

I was gonna do a summary but I have 0 motivation to do one tbh.
(absolutely no offense to anyone) I just have not been invested in the stories recently :sob: idk why

does someone else want to do a summary? I feel like itā€™s probably time for one. I just donā€™t know if I can bring myself to actually do it and do it well rn

4 Likes

jealous someoneā€™s got your girl? :relieved:

1 Like

not really in the headspace for writing. even getting Corin up took a lot lmao

1 Like

@caticorn? I need to kinda know this for a reply I would like to postā€¦

1 Like