Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I feel like that would be the ultimate way to tell someone you don’t like them

1 Like

The new Seventeen album feels like a movie soundtrack

Moood, having a massive cold. While I have an exam on Thursday. Why always at these moments :sob:

1 Like

Weeeeeee.

1 Like

I still decently managed to focus on studying tho today, like I did more than just lay in bed feeling as terrible as I do. I sort of had no choice but to push myself to do things regardless of how I feel…

1 Like

Wait, now he’s suddenly talking about winning a lady’s heart. I thought he had no interest in such things :eyes:

1 Like

READ IT AGAINNN

2 Likes

Lol, I know he doesn’t mean it seriously :rofl:

2 Likes

Ohhh ok, I just wanna make sure the post makes sense cause if not I have to change the wording :sob:

2 Likes

No, no, it makes sense. Lol. I was just being very selective in what I quoted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

im so excited for secrets to start coming up

1 Like

im having a blast, like who would have thought- im actually not that bad at creating secrets

1 Like

my best secrets ever in an rp i feel like. if theres a bridgerton 2 i def have to top it tho

3 Likes

Not sure if I think my secrets are actually good…

1 Like

mine were ok kinda mid but like i randomly got inspired and it went from 10 to a 100 relly quickly

2 Likes

Idk, I’m stuck how to make mine better… I’ve been thinking about it a lot but idk…

1 Like

especially since i expanded more on the secrets, giving detail + explanations on why my characters act the way they do.

1 Like

I feel mine are in between nothing to big but I like to keep it like that :rofl:

2 Likes

belle’s reason for having extreme trust issues instead of just having her have them without a real ‘explanation’, reasons why belle cut off some people from her life, some things with both my chars family and whoopie

3 Likes

My characters’ secrets already are the driving force in a way for how my characters act…

1 Like