Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

@LunaticLeviTheSecond, I have been giving it some thought, and I think maybe you should just end Abigail and Baylor? I feel rn is a natural moment actually to end it!

1 Like

Yeah sure, I’ll do it tonight or tomorrow morning

Ok because im bored,ho do you think these men will be calling:

Archi
ambrose
Bruce
Finch
Cass
Magnus
Corin
Orpheus
Baylor
Harrison
Edmund
Bainbridge
Augusutus
ilyas
Edger
Nikhl
Atlas

4 Likes

who you think will get the most calls? (istg it better bee our darling diamond, we dont need a daphne situation because this diamond is actually special :sparkles:)i do not like daphne but thats besides the point

3 Likes

I really have no clue honestly who will get the most :thinking:

1 Like

Dw belle doesnt bite. priti wont fall and belle would be like ‘yup thats it, i gotta say the rutherfords are badly behaved’

SO ALSO MAKE SURE MAISIE COMES

either nobody or Abigail maybe Albina seeing how dance five goes along

Adeline

Basically anybody he’s interacted with so far

Hopefully, Abigail

He has danced with nobody this evening, and according to axstrism he won’t dance the fifth he was supposed to dance with Abigail so, I guess he’ll either be dropped as a character, paused, or visit Adeline or Albina (based on who he’s already friendly with)

MARGO! But oh no, axstri left … I had such plans for themmm!!

2 Likes

Mini tea party saturday

1 Like

I’m really excited tho to see who everyone will be calling on!! Like I have been looking forward to the time skip for a whileee

1 Like

Same like im excited for the ilyas father’s list too

1 Like

We shall see :eyes:

Well, it would just be one door over for him. The Northwicks and Hastingston’s are neighbours :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, me too. Really curious who he’ll visit!

2 Likes

Thank you for ending it becuase I really didn’t want too!
Although I could definitely do another Darvinia interaction (I shipped their name like this, if you have a better suggestion I’m using that)

1 Like

wonder if ilyas and harrison will call on the same woman more than 3 times be like

2 Likes

but the 1969 line will be them calling each other ‘fresh’ (modern looking) since they live in 1811

2 Likes

I still wrote that expecting a Abigail post ending it, but I’m fine with just saying they went their separate ways after the last Baylor main post!

1 Like

that is if Harrison is not still bitter about the letters thing and ilyas ditching him for lia

2 Likes

I really lowkey wanna know how many people will be calling on Albi. I wanna know if there will be any I do not expect rn :sob:

1 Like

Oh, come on, he can get over that! The friends need to stay friends :pleading_face:

1 Like