Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Mini tea party saturday

1 Like

I’m really excited tho to see who everyone will be calling on!! Like I have been looking forward to the time skip for a whileee

1 Like

Same like im excited for the ilyas father’s list too

1 Like

We shall see :eyes:

Well, it would just be one door over for him. The Northwicks and Hastingston’s are neighbours :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, me too. Really curious who he’ll visit!

2 Likes

Thank you for ending it becuase I really didn’t want too!
Although I could definitely do another Darvinia interaction (I shipped their name like this, if you have a better suggestion I’m using that)

1 Like

wonder if ilyas and harrison will call on the same woman more than 3 times be like

2 Likes

but the 1969 line will be them calling each other ‘fresh’ (modern looking) since they live in 1811

2 Likes

I still wrote that expecting a Abigail post ending it, but I’m fine with just saying they went their separate ways after the last Baylor main post!

1 Like

that is if Harrison is not still bitter about the letters thing and ilyas ditching him for lia

2 Likes

I really lowkey wanna know how many people will be calling on Albi. I wanna know if there will be any I do not expect rn :sob:

1 Like

Oh, come on, he can get over that! The friends need to stay friends :pleading_face:

1 Like

He loves ilyas with all his heart :pleading_face: but hes def holding a grudge

Ilyas ask him if he can get water and Harrison brings back ice and goes, ‘wait! that is how long i waited for you’

3 Likes

Lol, that made me laugh tho :joy:

1 Like

kinda funny ngl

3 Likes

also I already have a list of who my boys are calling on :joy: I’ve had it done for a minute

4 Likes

Mental health warning

I just randomly cried without a real reason and sort of feel sad suddenly. I think I am slowly getting back in a depression, and that idea terrifies me…

2 Likes

Oh? :smirk:

1 Like

mhm :heart:

1 Like

Finch is #1 on my list

1 Like