@Jass REACT

1 Like

at this point im going to react to my own writing first before studying

Yeah whats so special?

key word; most of the time so not ‘never’ Huh??? @harrison

She’s become more fckuped thanks to you darling. Exactly your type now btw babe

Finally lets get to Addie

OH???

A lover to his core. Really love belle and harrison differences when it comes to love.

Harrison= loves the ‘aesthetic’ of love. All the things that Belle hates for love-her callig it vulnerable, harrison loves that. He loves that love can make yyou vulnerable. Why does he want to be so vulnerable tho???

She only looked amazing?? Hmm im sure she looked better than amazing

Flirting by telling you, you would have gotten killed for being a woman accused of withcraft>>> and people say chivarly is dead?

AWWW he cares for her

Cutr

Harrison really does not like perfecion

2 Likes

I’m feeling a bit lazy :upside_down_face: But I might do some quick reactions to the Harrison post soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Have you seen the interactions between Darius and Mervinia in the misc thread? Please react to it becuause I think Harrison and Darius are somewhat simmilar

1 Like

Because nobody’s doing this …

b*tch, my anger issues would never

No reason to snatch my book!

Yeah, I’m sure Belle isn’t the obvious choice for advice when it comes to courting and marriage, you’d think her own sister would know this

No she won’t, she might have to get married and love isn’t a requierment, at least not back then

Like, girl, read the room as Belle is reading that book, and ask for advice somebody who understands the desire to get married or was in the same position, not somebody who is against marriage as much as Benedick. Belle is literaly the worst person to expect compassion for premarital nerves or any type of nerves about marriage or courting.

This is interesting. Honestly I’m pretty curious to find out more of their history!

Bit too much Harrison :roll_eyes:

Damn, he’s coming on heavy with the flirting straight away with Adeline

Why is he so flirty with her it’s lowkey a bit cringy :joy:

This is really cute tho, this gift!

Love the backstory of this gift, makes it even cuter tbh!

2 Likes

he knows she gets embarrassed by that and he loves to teease her :joy:

1 Like

his favorite thing is getting a reaction out of her

1 Like

It’s kind of adorable tho in a weird way :joy:

pt 1: of darius/mervina reactions:

idk why but i really like this line

awwww how cute

Men :tea:

aaah a lady with the mind of a detective i love mervini already

aaaha second or third born son?

all the time

is the potrait a real potrait i wonder and how does it look like

2 Likes

Ooh, I am actually curious now

1 Like

Thre is truly layers with the Aucena and Harrison history :broken_heart:

especially if the whole fiasco with the con artist and orpheus is involved somuch to do

1 Like

really excited to see harrison vibe with the people hes courting

1 Like

He’s not courting anyone yet, there is a difference between calling on someone and courting :upside_down_face:

1 Like

SAME THING SHUSH

keep quiet same difference

thoug i do wonder who harrison will end up courting

Tea

Oh Oxford? Nice!

It’s good he’s at Oxford then, he could learn to accept it when away from his family and the weight of his father’s death. Like frozen in time until he learns responsibility

I think he’s still a bit emotionally immature if you ask me, but not as immature as Ilyas imo

He had the abillity to give up his title in favor of his sister and he didn’t do it? Shame …

I like how his friend conducts his sentences, I don’t know why

Wait is it afflictions of affiliations?

Is he talking about himself? He’s full of imperfections so he must be really beautiful, eh? Just kidding, don’t think he’s that bad lol

Darius

Agree with her

Cream of the crop

Why does this sentence seem so wrong for a letter in the 1811s lol?
I can just imagine Harrison in full Regency costume saying “WASAAAAAAP”

Ah bless him, he is so funny

Ah, it’s so hard having to live a comfortable life where only a little work in the office is all you need to sustain it
Must be hard being white and rich, with inherited fortune