Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

He’s not courting anyone yet, there is a difference between calling on someone and courting :upside_down_face:

1 Like

SAME THING SHUSH

keep quiet same difference

thoug i do wonder who harrison will end up courting

Tea

Oh Oxford? Nice!

It’s good he’s at Oxford then, he could learn to accept it when away from his family and the weight of his father’s death. Like frozen in time until he learns responsibility

I think he’s still a bit emotionally immature if you ask me, but not as immature as Ilyas imo

He had the abillity to give up his title in favor of his sister and he didn’t do it? Shame …

I like how his friend conducts his sentences, I don’t know why

Wait is it afflictions of affiliations?

Is he talking about himself? He’s full of imperfections so he must be really beautiful, eh? Just kidding, don’t think he’s that bad lol

Darius

Agree with her

Cream of the crop

Why does this sentence seem so wrong for a letter in the 1811s lol?
I can just imagine Harrison in full Regency costume saying “WASAAAAAAP”

Ah bless him, he is so funny

Ah, it’s so hard having to live a comfortable life where only a little work in the office is all you need to sustain it
Must be hard being white and rich, with inherited fortune

No, he’s the first son of Mr. Cuthbert, the house they’re in, Selewyn Manor, would in 1805 I believe be inherited by Darius’ cousin Albert Brantley since he is the direct descendand of the man who bought the house from his wife in the 1740s

Yes it is real

Let me show you

A portrait of a red haired lady by Thomas Gainsborough, c.1786/1787. Ascott, The Anthony de Rothschild Collection (National Trust)

2 Likes

Why does that actually look like how Mervinia in regency times at her age sort of would look like

1 Like

THIS POTRAIT IS SO BEAUTIFUL wtf

i really likeit and yes it does look a lot like mervina

2 Likes

i really love art

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it … Arrgh, now I want people to react to all my misc posts, there are a few … Maybe I was discouraged from writing them by the lack of reactions it got but I would love to write them again!

1 Like

when i have time ill react more

1 Like

Also, you don’t mind my reactions to your misc posts? I’m kinda biased against Harrison and biased in favor of Belle

1 Like

no i dont mind i already know your opinions on bellison :sob:

1 Like

Yeah but I like Harrison’s friend

1 Like

So, how do we determine who goes first? Like the guys who went to call on the girls.

3 Likes

Okay so who is available for my boys

3 Likes

Just first come first serve I guess

3 Likes

I believe everyone except Adeline is available rn

2 Likes

I just had a massive argument with my mom btw, so idk if I’ll be able to focus on writing much today. Not really in the right mindspace anymore… Though if I force myself it might just cheer me up again

1 Like