Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

again
so cool
if that’s what you wanna do
but I don’t think it is directly relevant to our character’s now
and I personally would prefer to be able to read about Margo’s first kiss without having to scroll through an entire family history

but maybe it’s just me

1 Like

I get you, I do. I personally do think that is the most interesting part of the misc.

I wouldn’t say you are in the wrong at all, I feel it’s a good thing to have an open convo what we want to see on the misc! That said, from the misc threads I have seen, you are basically always just free to do what you want as long as it in the world of the RP and has some connection with the characters of the RP, so family background and stuff is fine in basically all I have seen, and with Bridgerton having such a strong element of family I do understand why people (including me) do like to go 1 or maybe even 2 generations back with certain details.

1 Like

I was thinking about the idea you had about making something editable … What if we made the first post, I believe @Kristi made the first misc post about her family, editable, so everybody who wants to make a misc post about NPCs and stuff would just add on to that first post. It would be a very long post, but it would be just one post so it would be easy to skip it, maybe?

1 Like

This wouldn’t work in practice with the technicalities of the forum.

1 Like

I think it is just you. Just becuase it’s an inconveniece for you to find it, you feel like the abillity should be removed … I think missed interactions are’t misc material and should be their own thread and in this thread there would be unfinished interactions as well, but keep the history, backstories and misc interaction in the misc thread becuase that’s what the misc was made for

@DandelionKate , see? It’s made for NPCs as well and what you’re trying to do is NPC erasure! And it’s even written in bold that it should be kept to past events only.

my brain hurts reading this

i can see both sides, but at the same time the misc thread is FOR npcs

yes you can always expand on relationships and character backgrounds in the misc thread, but its made mainly for characters who aren’t as relevant to the rp but still want to be written about

2 Likes

idk i dont wanna get on anyones bad side or like cause a problem

but I think we should just let people write about what they want to write about? is misc for a reason

plus like, the npcs are fun to read for some people

2 Likes

Why do I think this last Baylor post might be my best one for him this far?

1 Like

You finally like something you wrote! Hallelujah!

1 Like

@DandelionKate my suggestion is getting drowned in this, can I PM you my suggestion?

Hey, I’ve liked some of my other posts before, mostly Albi ones tho :joy:

1 Like

But go read it and see what you think whether it’s fair I’m liking it!!

1 Like

Maybe you did, but this is the first time I’ve noticed you say something about a post you made that isn’t “I’m not sure about this Baylor/Albina post, seems off to me” or something like it

2 Likes

Okay, fair, I do say that a lot. I am just a perfectionist who often thinks I could have done better :joy: But this time, I am genuinely satisfied with it!

1 Like

I’m not judging, I’m only saying it’s rare for a perfectionist like you to like their stuff

1 Like

I never minded it until reading all of this but yeah
Having separate thingy for npcs and one for finishing convos/stories that are directly linked to characters (like I did a little childhood story from my characters’ pov) would actually help

4 Likes

Hahahhaha I get it im the same way

1 Like

but then its not really fair to the people who put time and effort into NPC posts to say they don’t have a place on misc

idk

I mean personally I don’t really care I don’t really use the misc

Would definitely help! Probably would make it a bit more clean and easier to follow

1 Like