Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

indeed

2 Likes

Also, a little update, I am currently in the process of leaving the forum staff. Just wanted to let you all know in no way that will impact my activity in this RP! Still planning on participating and being involved in it!!

5 Likes

My PMs are always open if you need someone to brainstorm with or anything like that if you do decide to make characters!!

4 Likes

Appreciate it :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Also, @benitz786/@Littlefeets, I know I described some of my secrets and rumors and stuff quite briefly, if you ever feel like you need to know more before posting in, Lady Whistledown’s Society Papers, feel free to message me and I will provide you with more info!

5 Likes

Just an FYI

As the question threads go on (With Madi being the person this week); your characters will have a recap from lady whistledown revealing “rumors” heard so that you guys can use it and bother madi with

her other character will be next in about a day

8 Likes

We’ll always reach out before we post and let you all read the article before hand

3 Likes

Okay, that’s good to know!!

2 Likes

duke: oversaw the administration of their duchy, which included matters such as taxation, justice, and infrastructure development. They appointed local officials to help manage these aspects. Governed a duchy,

marquis:

Summary

Some counties border each other. The action is in a border county. This is where the enemy’s invasions begin. This is the starting location for your assault of the other realm.

If a border count does not die, it is most likely because he is wealthy enough to maintain a big military force. As a result, the border count is wealthy and well-armed. Plus, isn’t he a military hero? Having survived all of those battles? Plus, he gets all the loot?

As a result, border counts are more prominent strong, and respected than other counts. A boundary (and, by extension, a border county) is referred to as a “mark” or “march.” It’s not called so because armies march through it; that’s just a coincidence.

so their duty basically = protection nation frontier

1 Like

Call me a liar

I posted it because why not :joy:

4 Likes

I saw the notif and was like ‘that was fast’ :joy:

4 Likes

I had them ready to go :joy:

and I felt like I’d forget tomorrow

4 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

I did not, in fact, get my girl done before my trip

2 Likes

Everyone add your character’s zodiac signs on the gen slides

3 Likes

Why can something small like just cooking a rad dinner give me such a rewarding feeling? I made an amazing green Thai curry that was delicious!!

1 Like

True

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

So make a character and plot with me asap thanks

4 Likes

I totally forgot you were forum dtaff

2 Likes