I like it!! All press is good press right

3 Likes

For Ilyas maybe

idk if aggie feels the same way madi

2 Likes

I knowww i’m giving an EXAMPLE :joy:

2 Likes

Hehe it’s still nice …

I would, but the only thing I care about is why Ilyas hates Bainbridge (If it’s some secret we made together I forgot about it lol), but I already asked this guy why he hates him so I can’t really react to it

2 Likes

But that’s not a good way to get involved in the rp! It’s good to be invested in your characters - but what makes an RP truly last is if you’re also excited about what’s happening with other characters. Their lives, their family, their connection to your character, but also their connection outside of it.

3 Likes

Oooh :eyes::eyes:

My bet would be on the second. I could see that happening :thinking:

Do we have a dad here who likes one too many drinks :eyes:

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Isn’t the death of his sister enough to just wanna flee the house tho :triumph: But this makes me wonder a bit what actually lead to her death

Surely does sound like she has been with different men

Why would he need another son, Ilyas is more than enough :triumph:

Sounds like Ilyas for sure tbh :joy:

@Madilnel, I suck at reacting in an interesting way but oh well :joy:

4 Likes

Okay question. I’m ruminating on an idea and I want to know thoughts. I have an idea for a character to have gotten Retrograde Amnesia. That being said; they cannot remember the past 1-3 years (I haven’t decided how much) and their parents sent them away for a year or two to recover.

Hence there will be character development on the front of relationships they cannot recall.

What I can’t figure out is if I want this to be an idea for a girl or for a boy

so please help:

• Female
  • Male

0 voters

Both could be intriguing: A female could have past courting as could a male. A male could have multple lovers and have forgotten

I have certain ideas I want to do (which would work for either) but I won’t reveal those just yet.

But thoughts?

@Madilnel @Caticorn @CerealKiller @Littlefeets (since you all seem SOO invested in me making a character)

@everyoneelse since I don’t want to bother you with tags

8 Likes

I mean IM just listening to what Madi told me :eyes:

Imagine someone being like “No you cannot marry a red head OR a blonde”

like damn

NOT IN A WORLD WHERE HE HAS RESPONSIBILITES
@Madilnel keep your boy in CHECK

I wonder WHO in the Rp she’s been with

I’ll have to do a deep dive later

Ehhhh DEBATABLE

I think you do perfect

2 Likes

I am really invested in you making a character as well! :eyes:

And I really love this idea, could create some very interesting convos for sure! Excited to see what you will do with it and where exactly you’ll take it!!

4 Likes

Exactly :eyes:

I love putting my characters in awkward situations

4 Likes

If you need FCs … I’ve been farely sucecfull on this RP helping others, and I’d love to help you out … Tbh it’s often enough an excuse to look at hunky boys in period clothing (or modern)

:joy:

I’ll let you know if I need help. I usually wait until I find someone I adore but If i have trouble later on I’ll let you know. At this current moment I don’t even know what I"m looking for and I’d like to at least know that before actively looking

4 Likes

I love how everyone said male

tis what I was leaning towards anyways :joy:

3 Likes

I can start with a vibe of guys that look as if their character could lose their memory

They’re more fun to play tbh

Levi honestly don’t worry about it right now. I’m not even in the mindset to look at anything you send - i’m too busy right now

3 Likes

Plus I might change my mind and make it a girl that it happens to

hence it not being worth it at this moment

2 Likes

I would so hate that, poor Auggie if that is his situation…

Okay, fair, but let the poor boy grief, at least he was responsible enough to return :triumph:

I lowkey wanna do the same

Okay, he is a rake and couldn’t care less about being the future duke, but let me have hope he’ll have character development

3 Likes

I’m sure he will :joy:

Just needs to find a girl who causes him to change his mind

cough or a boy

who knows

4 Likes

Awkward is drama is rad so yeah, 100% support that!!

2 Likes

Would be a good moment to ask Ilyas questions about different men and if he knows if his mother is screwing any of them

2 Likes