Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Currently deciding whether to just stay awake until Maddy hopefully replies to more questions, or just go sleep :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Go to sleep
She said tonight sheā€™ll answer and I think itā€™s around 6 for her so that could be hours

3 Likes

Too late now, started binging a 90 days series now and Iā€™m committed to staying up :laughing: Have nothing to do tomorrow either way :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wait, what series?

1 Like

:eyes:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Latest UK series that is discovery+ exclusive hereā€¦

Howā€™s this for a fc? Does it need to look more regency?

1 Like

Doesnā€™t mean they are all true!!! Maybe they all are or maybe none are!!!

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope with Beniā€™s question about it we will learn more, or Iā€™ll surely be asking!!

2 Likes

Maybe he was heartbroken by his sisterā€™s death ā€¦ You know like a thing that could actually break his heart?

also @Madilnel if when his sister died and then he came back right before the season, our plans donā€™t work do they?

No one really cares about that honestly, it doesnā€™t have to look historically accurateā€¦ So I would say it works fine!

2 Likes

I told beni the same thing!!

:woman_shrugging:t3:

[quote=ā€œJass, post:4329, topic:29841ā€]
Albina
[/quote] :eyes:

Am rn

She died 3 years ago

3 Likes

Ok, got it. What names have been used, may I ask? Iā€™m guessing slides arenā€™t up yet.

3 Likes

Check first post, they are up

1 Like

You still havenā€™t answered what I meant, but letā€™s take it to the PM where we made the secret ok?

1 Like

what would you like me to reply to first?

1 Like

The FCs are up

Theyā€™re linked in the OP

1 Like

sure. message me what you mean because I am confusedā€¦

1 Like

Just go in order I would say!! You get to the bed, execute or wed quick enough that way and it guarantees you donā€™t miss anything :eyes:

3 Likes