Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I agree with all of this

3 Likes

On other news; brooke and i might have finalized the rp schedule (at least the event schedule). We don’t have a exact timing for it but we know what will happen :slight_smile:

Who wants to see it?

• Yessss
  • naaaaahhh

0 voters

5 Likes

Show ittttttt!

Okay, I am back. I needed a minute to recollect myself. That conversation was just really intense and overwhelming for me personally and just, I shouldn’t have brought it up in first place…

1 Like

And yess, I’m really excited to see this!!

Bridgerton RP Events

• The Queen’s Presentation: The opening event of the social season, where debutantes are presented to Queen Charlotte. She judges them, and her reactions indicate their perceived value in society. The debutantes’ families eagerly await the Queen’s favor. NOTE: This will not be rped out.
  • The Grand Opening Ball: The prestigious ball that kicks off the season in grand style. Lavishly decorated ballrooms, live music, and elaborate gowns set the scene for romantic encounters and social intrigue.
  • Day after Opening Ball: Chance for ladies to have men waiting on them and meeting them with families present (Men can go to multiple ladies)
  • Horse Races and Picnic: A day at the races, followed by a picnic on the grounds. It’s a chance for characters to embrace the excitement of the event while enjoying a relaxed outdoor setting.
  • Ladies’ Tea and Gathering - Combined: An exclusive tea party for women only, hosted by a prominent lady (chosen later). The event encourages open discussions about art, etc
  • Gentlemen’s Whiskey Tasting and Duel Practice - Combined: A gathering exclusively for men, where they sample fine whiskeys and engage in friendly dueling practice with fencing or shooting. It’s an opportunity for camaraderie and friendly competition.
  • The _______ Soirée: An opulent evening hosted by the _______, filled with extravagant decorations and a lively ambiance. It’s an opportunity for characters to display their dancing skills and make lasting impressions. (Character family to host will be picked later)
  • Seaside Picnic and Boat Regatta: A day at the seaside with a picnic on the beach, followed by a boat regatta on the water. Characters can showcase their nautical skills or simply enjoy the coastal scenery.
  • Midwinter Ice Skating and Winter Ball: An event held during the colder months, starting with an ice-skating session on a frozen pond, followed by a grand winter ball at a regal venue. Characters enjoy the warmth of festive celebrations amidst the chill of the season.
  • Country House Party at _____ Estate (think Bridgerton Estate): A weekend getaway at the ______ country estate. Guests enjoy leisure activities, outdoor pursuits, and games, all while getting to know each other better. (Character will be picked later)
  • The Grand Finale Ball: The much-anticipated closing ball of the season. It’s a chance for characters to reflect on their journey throughout the roleplay, celebrate their triumphs, and solidify their romantic connections.

Total RPED Events: 9

@TheBridgertonRP

14 Likes

This is (of course) subject to change (and we’ll see if we want to edit this as the rp goes along) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And there may be a handful of free days between events

5 Likes

Can I ask why that decision has been made to not RP it? :thinking:

Fun!!

Okay, I do like how you guys added these 2 events with just the guys and girls!!

Sounds cute!!

Really looking forward to this one!!

I really feel this is important yes to have some free time where we have more freedom in where we want our characters to be and with who they interact!!

I’m not sure how I feel tho about only 2 of our families hosting an event tho tbh, I feel like a lot of people would want their characters to host one :thinking:

2 Likes

Well the whole moment of this is girls walking in one by one and being judged. It simply doesn’t really leave room to rping; so what Brooke and I have decided to do is we’ll release a form a few days before the rp starts asking how your character would go about the interaction and then using a randomizer plus discussions (because if you write they’ll mess up, the queen will look down upon it) we’ll release a post or a message at the beginning explaining how the queen reacted for you all to use during the first actual event to react to what happened.

For example:

Few days before rp: Form will be released for how the character will walk down and interact with the queen
RP Day: Queens reactions released
First RP: Characters reel from what happened with the queen while getting ready for the first ball and going to the first ball

3 Likes

That’s understandable; and depends on how fast the rp moves (brooke and I might throw in another one or two character based events).

That being said; this rp will mostly be party after party anyways and there’s only so much new things that can be thrown in without making everyone bored; hence us throwing in additional events that aren’t parties.

But again; we can’t have 20 parties in a row - we have to limit events hence the decision to do the above (currently).

That being said; characters can of course mention that their family is or have done parties in the past (or even in the season) even if it isn’t rped out.

2 Likes

This sounds exciting. Is there going to be like a free day in between or.

1 Like

unrelated, if you haven’t seen queen charlotte’s season I stg…so good. not me absolutely sobbing over Reynolds and Brimsley dancing alone outside the party :sob::sob::sob::sob: they’re so cute it breaks my heart

2 Likes

Okay, I think that does make sense! Thanks for this further explanation, I think that’s useful to know especially for those who have girls that actually make their debut!

2 Likes

mentioned

2 Likes

now this…I am most excited for :joy: I can’t wait to see what happens

2 Likes

Queen Charlotte >>>> every other season

4 Likes

exactly

some people aren’t even making a debut; it just would be extremely slow to rp out

3 Likes

Fair fair! I get that, just event after event isn’t that interesting when it’s just all balls

And that is good to know!!

2 Likes

Tho I think if we do that it would be useful to have a slide in the general slides where these not roleplayable events can be added so we can keep everything organized and work chronology wise…

2 Likes

I’m slightly confused; mind elaborating?

Brooke and I will add the roleplayable events sooner or later

Are you meaning that people can add their own “non roleplayed” parties and dates? I think that could possibly work; but we’d need that finalized at a certain point

2 Likes