Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I made a character for a similar Rp a long time ago and I was itching to use him but it got killed :frowning:

1 Like

Oof, that’s sad

1 Like

Yea, and he was one of my favorites too they all are :sweat_smile:

Kinda thinking of renewing him… :thinking:

1 Like

I do!

Same for Abigail

1 Like

Wait is it this RP?

1 Like

If you think of something for Baylor I’ll do something for Abigail, lol :joy:

1 Like

Let me see, you need a green flag?

1 Like

Yep, a green flag for Baylor, what exactly do you need, also a green flag for Abigail?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

How about, he is loyal to people close to him

1 Like

Ooh, that works! Thanks! Give me a sec and I’ll have something for Abigail

1 Like

I feel like most things about her wouldn’t really been seen as green flags for a girl in that time lol, I feel like Abigail deserves someone for who she doesn’t have to adapt and hide her intelligence. (I still feel like her and Albina are so similar, we should have planned with them :upside_down_face:) Personally I would say regardless that her being very open to learning new things is one of her green flags tho, or you could go with her liking to play the violin as a green flag I guess :thinking:

1 Like

See I still don’t know lol …

1 Like

She is quite complicated to think of a green flag with the information I have about her :joy:

1 Like

How about she forms opinions based on personalities and actions, not on rank or title

1 Like

Isn’t that a little conflicting with her judging a book by its cover tho :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah … I made that one up because I didn’t have a red flag for her either

1 Like

I like the idea for the green flag better, maybe go with that and change her red flag in something like: “She struggles showing her authentic self when first meeting someone”?

2 Likes

I did something simmilar

1 Like