2 Likes

I’m about to leave for the dentist tho so I might have to do it when I get back

but fr everyone is so dead where is everybody :sob:

4 Likes

RIGHT

everyone come here lets talk about something

5 Likes

memes maybe

I’m here٫ but I need to pop off briefly.

1 Like

awwww

3 Likes

back from the dentist that was so fast. he literally just handed me my retainers and left

2 Likes

really fast lol

1 Like

NOT NEW JEANS LMAOOOO

2 Likes

ok last question. so when I’m finishing the lyric does it have to rhyme? like does it need to sound like part of the song? or am I just adding as if I’m speaking it?

2 Likes

the later (adding as im)

ok ok ok that’s easier

1 Like

I could hear the song as i was reading it :joy:

3 Likes

literally so cute
I’m so sorry @Kristi for not finishing it but I stg I’ll go back. maybe if someone else understands how to do it better than I do and I watch them do it then it’ll be easier for me to go in and finish

2 Likes

I can attempt (But I’m gonna post it here since that isn’t my thread over there) for NPCs to whom I’ve given a lot o personality for a character I’ll never use except maybe in the misc thread who will never get a question thread, and tag Kristi and see if the answers are good … I can do it a few different ways on how I understood this needs to be done, maybe one of them could be the way Kristi imagined it

1 Like

I’ve had such a long and weird day today, we only got back to the accommodation just now while we left at 8 this morning… So we’ve been gone for 15 hours

1 Like

@Jass you never saw this and I’m still wondering if you’re up for it

2 Likes

That does sound interesting, which girl are you talking about? :thinking:

I quoted Bluecookies’ idea about a character in the original post, so I thought maybe we can make the NPCs we married to be more connected to MCs

2 Likes

Okay, I think that might actually work out perfectly. What do you think @Bluecookies?

2 Likes