Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

lowkey it does look like him if you put a funky little bow and glasses on him :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t want a legendary actor to remind anybody of a serial killer, I’ll change it

1 Like

4 Likes

OH MY GOD-

3 Likes

1 Like

it might seem repetitive. I’m doing a birthday sequence :joy: so 16 is up, just posted 17, and then there will be 18 and 19. if anyone was interested.

I will also have backstory at school with his fiancé and Ilyas up at some point too! then the last posts will be his travel journals.

4 Likes

Nice … Should I do a wedding one soon?

for the parents? if you want to

1 Like

Found a better one of Eugene Levy that doesn’t look like Ted Bundy

2 Likes

No, the great grandparents and the grandparents, I haven’t started writing the story of the partents yet

yeah that one is better :joy:

1 Like

your family tree is so much :joy: I think I got confused. I’ll go reread. but yeah sure if you wanna do a wedding!

I’m kind of using Corin’s birthdays to tell his like mental state and the state of his household before the accident.

if you do a wedding I’d make sure it’s significant. ties to the family storyline in a way that makes people want to read it

2 Likes

Btch won’t stop haunting

2 Likes

It’s eugene Levi the second

2 Likes

Sorry :sob:

1 Like

LMAOOO NOT FAKING HIS DEATH AND RUNNING

3 Likes

who says he is not dead? maybe the harrison rn is a ghost :triumph:

2 Likes

I’m going to dragoncon this weekend and fr so last minute prepping a costume it’s wild. I’m stressing

3 Likes

How did you guys make your banners? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I personally use Canva because it’s what I’m used to (and I’m too broke for Photoshop)

In the past, I’ve also used Google Drawings

1 Like