:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

whens the rp starting again

YES. Glasses too! blue or brown eyes.

2 Likes

I’ll be back somewhat tomorrow since I have an 8 hour flight

I’ll work on my boy and a few things

2 Likes

AH @Madilnel ok I’ll post rn you post when you see this omg we need to plan better lolll

also I’ll pm you my insta

1 Like

iffff anyone is interested…madi will be posting her bit after mine sooo if you wanna read then I recommend (:
we are also going to go back and do how they met soon which will be fun too

3 Likes

Images are swapped over for you Madi!

1 Like

WOO! My female is coming along. YAY.
I have a name, FC, and the links her two families of characters already created. HEHE. She has a BIG family. And I have her backstory mostly written.

5 Likes

ooh whose the fc

2 Likes

Hello everybody!

I just have a little quick announcement.

As we have yet to be able to post the Lady Whistledown posts for any of @Jass’s or @DandelionKate’s characters (which we are very sorry for the delay on those) myself and Beni have done some discussing, decided that it is best that the threads for Jass and for Kate will be extended instead of posting a new thread. So please, keep asking each of their characters questions, as both threads are still active. And Lady Whistledown posts for each of these characters will be added over the next couple days.

@TheBridgertonRP

12 Likes

Home alone today, I have an injury so I can’t walk much, while they wanted to hike. So, get ready for some misc posts today! And feel free to ask me loads of questions, cause I will probably be bored…

5 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Yayyy I love how it looks!!

1 Like

Anyone else watched heartstopper, currently watching season 2 and it’s just such a wholesome series :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I was so happy with that post, I feel it really captures who Baylor is!!

1 Like

Actually obsessed now hehe

2 Likes

I love it!!! I love your writing too js

1 Like

Thank you!! It felt good to not have to write that regency style, lol, I’ve decided to only go regency style when my characters actually talk and besides that keep it my normal writing

4 Likes

I was kind of thinking the same. In mine, I just added a few regency type wording/whatever, here and there.

3 Likes

I’m going to get morbid here and I think so a misc of Augustus sisters funeral

3 Likes