Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Same here, I can write a whole entire story on the misc thread but I canā€™t write my CV

2 Likes

Bainbtidge sighs
Bainbridge : You either have to marry me or be my best friend from now on because literally same!

1 Like

sick I canā€™t have regular milk so thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™ll go try it

3 Likes

@Kristi

Ilyas : Whatā€™s a word youā€™d use to describe me
Corin : Heh, a long-handled gardening tool which can also mean an immoral pleasure seeker
Harrison : A HOE!
Corin : Woah, buddy, no. A rake.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

my delaneys :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I know, my babies :face_holding_back_tears: why I must I make them suffer now LOL

2 Likes

ok first day outfit for belle for when the rp starts which one?

Summary

Elle Fanning's Imperial Maternity Gowns in 'The Great' Reference Simone  Rocha, Cecilie Bahnsen and '90s Lacroix - Fashionista
Modern Russian Fashion / Russian court dress - a la Princess | Court dresses,  Historical dresses, Vintage dresses
Amazon.com: Victorian Princess Dress Women Medieval Costume Plus Size Queen Ball  Gowns Bridgerton Costumes 1800s Regency Dresses Dark Blue : Clothing, Shoes  & Jewelry
Renaissance 18th Century Baroque Rococo Marie Antoinette Dresses Women  Victorian Masquerade Gowns Historical Theater Clothing - Dresses -  AliExpress
Reflecting Historical Periods in Stage Costume - Victoria and Albert Museum

5 Likes

i know she was confused when atlas distant himself awww

1 Like

FcK! Iā€™m sooo close to finishing off Phoebe. I only just have to finish her family write-up and then secrets and rumours.

2 Likes

I think blue is just her color so 3 or 4

3 Likes

Will message today, yeah? When I finish my Phoebe.

Thatā€™s why I had to write this, itā€™s just makes their story sadder :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

true and four has flowers and ribbons

1 Like

now i also need to find a perfect headress for her/hat

1 Like

Yes, I feel like blue will fit her so well, and I see her wearing this!

3 Likes

Great, now every time I think of your character, Iā€™ll think of our dog. :joy:

1 Like

4 and 5 look like cakes. Iā€™d say two.

2 Likes

I need to look for Adeline and Atlas outfits too :sob:

2 Likes

Also @benitz786 @Littlefeets will we be beginning the RP when the queen chooses her diamond?

If so will we be getting those forms of how the girls will represent themselves or something like that in front of the queen soon?

4 Likes