Yes I know this!!

1 Like

You and Brooke are all knowing

4 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

Must be nice!

1 Like

If it weren’t for you accidentally spoiling something, Brooke wouldn’t know everything about Baylor

2 Likes

Oooooo

3 Likes

Oui, but ngl, I do like it being a little complicated, makes it almost feel more realistic. Certain people know certain things when others don’t and stuff like that

3 Likes

I’ll do that now yes

2 Likes

Wait. This is Aurelia’s little sister, yes? Hmm… there is possibilities with the prince given the connection @benitz786 and I planned (are planning) out with the families.

Also, this is some for you too, @CerealKiller, since you have the brother.

5 Likes

Yes

I do need to respond to you soon

2 Likes

@Littlefeets how long we’re Edmund and Elvina together before she passed? I can’t remember

1 Like

Does this mean characters who have been submitted will be up soon?

Also, is there going to be a form for RPers to fill in who have female characters for their intro with the queen? If so, will you guys be giving an adequate timeframe for people to get it in to you guys since there’s timezones, work, and school for people to work around too?

Taken already when we haven’t even had the intro post yet and the setting of the first event?

5 Likes

Yes, I have something very specific planned with someone for her first post

1 Like

Yes!

Today - just give me an hour or so

It has been released

This form

Official timeline: If you could all get it in to me by Wednesday 1 PM CST (so that I cold write the intro post for the official RP release by 5 PM CST) that would be awesome. That being said - I know it’s a tight deadline so if you all need more time please let me know and brooke and I will make exceptions.

6 Likes

Hmm… I’m going to try to do this. But between work, life, and my timezone, I’m not sure how.
I think maybe for a first post when we’ve only just been given the information needed that we could perhaps extend this. Particularly since even you guys are stretching yourselves too (looking at characters who aren’t in slides yet), I don’t want you two to push yourselves too much.
RPers will understand in we wait a week or even just until the weekend.

2 Likes

That sounds good! I just didn’t want to push it more since I did promise everyone the release would be out this week.

Would everyone be okay if we posted the official sign ups this Saturday/Sunday instead?

• Yes
  • Would prefer to do it earlier
0 voters

@TheBridgertonRP

3 Likes

I do apologize for using the tag a lot today. With wistledown post releases, and the queen’s introduction form release it’s been a lot of things I do want to keep you all updated on

4 Likes

We have the setting of the first event, it’s a ballroom at a ball

3 Likes

I like it

2 Likes

I’m confused, aren’t the official sign-ups already happening?

3 Likes