Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Interesting, thanks, this is useful information!

3 Likes

Oooooooh… got you. … Yeah, like for my Phoebe. If I didn’t get her in them I have the PERFECT reason as to why she’d be late.

Yeah, don’t have to leave home… HEHEHEHE

BAHAHAHA. Nah, I’m really not.

No worries. (wink)

Fair enough.

5 Likes

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The more complicated secrets are the better

4 Likes

SUSH you are

1 Like

Oop

4 Likes

@benitz786

Share a brief backstory or intriguing detail about your character that might catch the queen’s interest during the introduction

I don’t know, what is the Queen more likely to remeber or notice? You guys made her so you’d know a brief version of what she would focus on when somebody being presented to her

3 Likes

Nah, that’s you.

1 Like

It’s more of what you think she would notice.

For example: She’s a big reader of Lady whistledown: so if you think there’s something that would have been “blasted” about your character, she likely will remember that. (I’ll let you use creativity here)

Or, if your character has something about how they present, she may remember that.

Truly I’m asking you all to use your creativity here with what you think she’d recall. For example (again), your character’s aren’t of title. So she may know that as she stares at your girl - either thinking “wow, she’s at least graceful for someone without rank” type of deal.

Does this answer your question?

3 Likes

Big fan!! Runs a fan club actually

3 Likes

Where’d everyone go

3 Likes

im here

just lurking

1 Like

I went to fill out a huge form involving this RP

1 Like

my new house has no ac and it’s 40 f-cking degrees outside so my heat sensitivity has decided that my brain no longer works

1 Like

Sooo… I’m seeking inspiration from Beni’s list post somewhere above. As both my characters are finished now.

I’m wondering if anyone wants to plan relationships with either Prince Magnus or Lady Phoebe?

I do have secrets but I’m definitely open to more if you’re interested or need them. (wink)

PMs discussions currently happening:
@/benitz786
@/CerealKiller
@/Madilnel
@/sunflowerjm

Others with characters:
@astxrism
@Bluecookies
@Caticorn
@DandelionKate
@Jass
@Kristi
@Littlefeets
@LunaticLeviTheSecond
@Meekepeek
@Mouschi
@novella
@Ouijaloveletters
@raviola

Just tell me if you want me to send you a message, please (wink)

10 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

I’d love to!

3 Likes

I do see Lydia being the future Queen just saying

6 Likes

I’m willing, but you don’t need to send me a PM as I don’t feel like making secrets just now … I’m more in the mood to make relationships, like friendships, acquintances and such, which can be done here with one or two posts

1 Like

wait i kinda forgot @benitz786 can the brothers be in the same room as someone when presenting?

3 Likes