Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Edgar is definitely the cat on the right. Just…”I do not exist at this moment. No thoughts.”

2 Likes

I know y’all are on! Lurking is my thing.

3 Likes

in PM’s frantically trying to plan :sweat_smile:

1 Like

buttt I have to work in the morning so I might hop off in a bit. I’ll be back around 4ish tomorrow

but you guys can ask me questionsssss since my whistledown is outtttt pls go ask me stuff (:

2 Likes

ooooo so fun ! you definitely wanna readddd and then ask so many questions….oooooo
:joy: pls

5 Likes

Why do I worry about disappointing you when he picks no one… probably.

In saying that, I secretly ship him with one other character that you haven’t mentioned due to something myself and another RPer have concocted due to them and their past. HEHE

4 Likes

Really? Either of those too… interesting.

HAHA. Particularly the prince… sort of.

Oooooh… sounds intriguing. I’m down. I’ll get to responding about Magnus soon.

I’m generally the same to be honest.

2 Likes

I WOULD SAY HE WOULD BE BEHEADED but he’s her son and the future king and she cannot :frowning:

3 Likes

BUT RIGHT NOW HE’S NOT KING HE IS HER SON AND HE BETTER LISTEN

5 Likes

Will do. (wink)

1 Like

Maybe working on Bruce’s first misc post! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA. Yeah, see.

Nah, but seriously, it’s an on the fence thing. He would oppose but also be dutiful. It depends on how far he’s pushed things that day. HAHA.

2 Likes

I feel like I got some interesting answers out, later today I’ll get to those questions surrounding the papers and gossip. I might reveal some things, but will also keep some secrets!! I’m excited!

3 Likes

And my crazy busy day eek starts now

2 Likes

Same

Of course the first day of classes has to be the day I have the most class

1 Like

I started yesterday with a full day of classes, but today I do not have a single class. Tho, I am currently studying at home

2 Likes

Yesterday was a holiday for us so we had no class

3 Likes

What kind of holiday was it?

2 Likes

Labour day

It’s always the first Monday of September

Kinda marks the end of summer

4 Likes