Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Oooh, we really should tho!!

2 Likes

no I mean Iā€™ve just seen your face :joy: not insta

itā€™s rough sometimes. most of my ā€œfriendsā€ live in LA and they arenā€™t necessarily friends. as close of friends as they can be lol seeing each other 3-6 months out of year, not speaking otherwise. a lot of film peeps are also highkey fake so itā€™s rough to find genuine friends outside of work and partying

but I have college friends kinda lol few of themā€¦since my college experience was entirely through covid but

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

itā€™s fine Iā€™m fine

1 Like

I was also on the episode forums yeah

I think you were in an rp that I ran

1 Like

SHUT UP WE SHOULD

2 Likes

How many people are going

1 Like

Yes I actually do :joy::joy: Tis why I was joking

1 Like

My sisterā€™s already at like 60 grand I think :joy:

wtfffff no no no

catch me getting married in some random garden and calling it a day

1 Like

Nah fr

Itā€™s a good thing sheā€™s a doctor

1 Like

176 is our guest list right now and I venue max is 180 and this has been shrunk down like 2948393 times

2 Likes

Sheā€™s making the big bucks

We are not that high but itā€™s a lot lol

1 Like

The Orpheus in you needs to breathe

1 Like

Food is expensive wowowow but we also wanted like gooooddd food so

1 Like

Honestly in a way being around so many different changing sort of fake people constantly in a way would just make me feel lonely. It honestly does sound rough yes, and I totally understand how in that context itā€™s tough finding real friendsā€¦

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Call me up

Iā€™ll fly over to you

2 Likes

Money is part of the reason Iā€™m not too keen on ever getting married plus I doubt anyone will ever want to marry me, lol

so fair. if I made hella money I guess my wedding would be intense too :joy: castle time

nahhhh he drinks LMAOO

it does :sweat_smile: the dark side of Hollywood. surrounded by hundreds and always alone. just how it is usually

Iā€™m honestly so excited for you tho. we should just zoom in and you prop us up for the ceremony :joy::joy:

Iā€™m literally SO excited to see you in a wedding dress. Iā€™ll cry rn
you living out our RP fantasy romance life dreams :sob: so cute

donā€™t tempt me with a good time :wink: Iā€™ll take you up on the offer lmao

2 Likes