Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I heard about it from House MD

1 Like

going to be my brand

need a better quote tho ugh

Wait, what is Bridget’s favorite flower? I’d assume she’d pick it by her favorite scent?

1 Like

don’t make that face! you’re no help either! :joy:

maybe…she’ll be busy and her parents are less than fond of Orpheus lol

I think this entire day is going to be rough for him :sweat_smile: is it weird that I think the highlight of his day will be Belle? LMAOOO idk why but he is always extra excited to be around her. I feel like she’ll be the one to cheer him up. even if she doesn’t mean to

maybe :joy::joy: they do share a decent bit of trauma I think

1 Like

I’m also in love with my pfp … Well one of them anyways, the other can STOP BITING MY CRUSH!

thank youuuu took a minute to find a decent one

1 Like

Ears and sighted guide. Canes haven’t been invented yet. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Analgesia.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, I just know the teen in the episode couldn’t feel pain and her parents were worried constantly about her

1 Like

Hey

I did nothing

It was Finch and it wasn’t even totally his fault

I am well within my rights to make that face

1 Like

Yeah, I’m aware the white cane hasn’t been invented, but maybe she has a stick? I sometimes use them to navigate. I have 20\70 in my good eye.

1 Like

Probably CIPA, then.

hes really having issues when it comes to family. Inlaws who dont like him, father who doesnt like him. I feel bad for jumping him that other time about the lia/azu situation

hes excited that she doesnt like talking to him? lmao

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait. :thinking: 70 > 20 …

Are you Hawkeye with your good eye?! Cause good vision is 20/20 right?

1 Like

Yep. First 50 seconds. 100%.

1 Like

Okay I’m going to sleep now

@Bluecookies you never said if Bruce would or wouldn’t visit Abigail

1 Like

still differing the blame I see

you know I hear that’s step one in rebuilding the relationship you had with your ex brother friend mentee kid

mom who died, brother who died, substitute brother who betrayed him, sister who doesn’t talk to him, etc, etc

his issues run deep tho lol this is surface level :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure somewhere I said he would. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like