Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

i forgot how beautiful bridgerton was

5 Likes

youre such a sweetie maddy

2 Likes

lowky shipping eloise and Cressida

2 Likes

I have the worst second hand embarrassment from the carriage scene

Also what is up with all the weird stuff in the ladies hair this time!! I donā€™t remember this in past seasons!

1 Like

I am so much more invested in Francescaā€˜s story!!

3 Likes

OMG I WATCHED IT ALL TODAY Iā€™m so upset it was only 4 episodesss :sob::sob:

I honestly wanted Colin to beg more, I feel like Penelope gave in to easily :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I will say, Iā€™ve only watched through episode 3 so far, but I read the book.

It didnā€™t to me, but itā€™s the same as what happen in their book so :woman_shrugging:t2:

Literally, if I remember right, some of the dialogue in that scene is the same word for word.

I get that honestly.

Their book felt like it was a lot less happening in it compared to the others though. (Granted, Iā€™ve only read the first 4 books so far)

Literally, I feel like if the focus was more on pen and Colin, the season would have to be less episodes.

But they also have to build up the other characters more, especially Francesca. Both to connect to the audience, and to prep for whenever her season happens

Exactly

1 Like

Like, itā€™s not the best season so far, but all kinda needed.

Like, the time was needed to prep for Francesca
Pen and Colin had to be before Eloise
And just in general it wouldā€™ve been harder to drag out their slow burn longer and having it as a side plot for a different season wouldā€™ve probably taken too much away from the other characters to be able to do it justice.

About the only thing that couldā€™ve changed, wouldā€™ve been to have Benedictā€™s season before Pen/Colin. And at least this way, it didnā€™t require a 10 year jump in time.

1 Like

No because same

1 Like

SAME

I want more of her and that john person

Also more interested in cresidda/eloise

I wanted more colin begging for pen forgiveness, for her love, more jealousy

3 Likes

Noooo

God no

It was so rushed!

1 Like

Yes itā€™s so wholesome and sweet!! It had my grinning!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s really not surprising basically half her character is being Colinā€™s simp throughout the show

4 Likes

I love seeing the memes on twitter (now ā€œXā€ but I still call it twitter) though :joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™ll always be twitter

2 Likes

Itd always going to be twitter :broken_heart:

1 Like

ahhhh billieā€™s new album

1 Like

I love it

1 Like