Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

practically a kid

is there a place to see how old everyone is? mine is just in my individual slides, but I really wanna know everyone’s ages

3 Likes

We can fix that, no worries

2 Likes

fcs

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-08-22 1.47.10 AM

look on top

3 Likes

It’s in the faceclaims.
Each character’s first slide includes their age

3 Likes

omg I’m so dumb

1 Like

thank you :joy: I was stressed that would make him too young, but there’s literal teenagers running around so I think I’m good
plus nearly 22 still puts him and Ilyas in the same grade range, so I haven’t messed anything up lol
I was stressed for a second. I forgot how birthdays and years work.

3 Likes

(intense flashbacks) soft smile “right you are.”

1 Like

babies

1 Like

can you like…still catch a case in the regency era? :joy: bc anyone below 18 is gonna have a rough time finding a match

2 Likes

if so then a lot of people during those times would have caught a case :sob:

1 Like

Bruce: “did someone say case?” :eyes:

1 Like

they used to marry 12 for girls 14 for boys with parents permission till i think the 18th century when they were like 'hmm isnt this a lil bit fcked up? like they still kids idk" and they increased the age of marriage/consent

1 Like

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

though during the 19th century the average of women to marry in england was like mid 20s (average was 20 for girls and 26 for male) so technically a lot of them are young

1 Like

it will be fun for people to keep reminded bruce he’s still a boy, ‘aye what do you know about the world kid,’ ‘it most be because you are a boy and not a man that…’ and bruce being sick of it

2 Likes

Until he finds a girl who calls him a man :pleading_face::face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Bam home run

2 Likes

‘my little man’

2 Likes