Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

That’s Italy for you…

1 Like

Are you currently in Spain?

1 Like

Italy now

1 Like

Just about an hour ago I jeard on the news the temperature in Spain was as high as 44 degrees celsius. I thought you were still in Spain and got worried when I just read how much you’ve been walking. Also, is the temp in Italy any cooler? Its about 30 degrees here.

1 Like

Where I am it’s currently also around 30 degrees, but it feels even hotter than that. Like one step outside and you’re sweating already :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yep I understand … I can’t even imagine what it’s like to walk 10 miles in such a heat. The worst I had is today and on monday the back strap of my shoes literally peeled of my skin. On monday on my way home I bought some bandaids which helped then and I assumed if I put bandaids on the same spot I could wear the shoes withouth too much pain but I guess I was wrong. Thankfully I didn’t have to walk in them for 15 minutes from the train to my home because I asked my mom to pick me up. The back of my heel is still red and sore so I imagine it’s worse than that.

I’m bored anyone wanna plot more or maybe come up with something for the MISC

2 Likes

I have something for the MISC if you’re interested

2 Likes

I ammm

1 Like

Message me

1 Like

Plan with me!!!

2 Likes

It’s 10:15PM, I’m extremely tired, but I’m on a nightbus which will leave in like 1.5 hours, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to stay awake

1 Like

I willll

2 Likes

Why is finding male fcs such a struggle tho I forgot about how hard that is

5 Likes

That’s been a common occurrence in this rp alreayd lol

4 Likes

When I get home I can help you … I have tons of historical male fcs
Its actually hard for me to find suitable female FCs meanwhile I find it a breeze for male ones

I’m just stupid, why do I decide to walk 17 kilometers when it was somewhere between 33 and 38 degrees celcius… And that on 0 sleep last night :persevere:

2 Likes

that sounds awful

my heat-intolerant a*s would die after the first km

I hope you can get yourself a cool drink or something

2 Likes

I love the heat and I don’t mind when it’s very hot outside, but even I would collapse after the first km

1 Like

I’ll help if ya need it!!!

1 Like