Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

true :sob:

2 Likes

Depends on Rp and connections they make but odds are she wouldn’t let him do that just for little old her. :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Oooooh… I really love your idea of the first queen with a disability (even if only being queen through marriage). HEHE. Although, she may have an advantage over the rest of the girls this year in terms of Magnus… sooo… there is potential with this ship. HAHA

5 Likes

There’s also intrigue in heart break though

I love a good “he loves her but he loves his title more” type thing

shows you that people aren’t black and white; that sometimes people choose a certain thing over something else

5 Likes

YEEAAAAH Midget (Magnus x Bridget) is a possibility!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

honestly the love plot could be very interesting and thats why im dying to see the possibility of it

the prince with a blind girl will be a scandal

4 Likes

the queen wont like, the public wont like, Magnus will have to chose title or girl

3 Likes

what a sad life being a noble

4 Likes

and it’ll also be interesting with the number of other girls “lining up” if any of them also catch the prince’s interest

so will it be cut and dry?

will there be multiple romances?

This is why i don’t like dictating before an rp “oh they’re going to have to be together” in pm planning

I like the rp to naturally take it’s course and if a relationship happens it’s because those characters vibe

6 Likes

yeah same but its just harmless shipping besides the prince could fall for someone else but the idea of a blinde girl x prince is just very eye catching for shipping you know

5 Likes

Oh yeah
The nobles are the ones who are struggling :roll_eyes:
imagine not being a noble and you know starving :joy:

4 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA. But will her son listen. (smiling_imp) … Their relationship is going to be sooo tense. HA. I love it.

I agree with that.

YES!

(wink)

Sorry. Will come to your aid shortly. On it in a sec.

That is a question that will have to come out this season.

5 Likes

especially since bridget is def not going to be a diamond of the season and the queen will want him to go after the diamond

3 Likes

Oh i’m so excited for their conversations

:joy:

if he falls in love at all

4 Likes

Yes yes she does

even I wonder who diamond will be lol

4 Likes

I, Caliope Magnus, already have an argument ready for this to happen. I know exactly how to when the queen over, so you will find out. MWAHAHAHAHA.
In terms of a disability

4 Likes

I’m excited

and I have a feeling I know where your head is at

4 Likes

Though I won’t say yet if the queen will be won over by that argument or not

4 Likes

I have the perfect quote for this!!

Bridget:

“I’m trash, just not approved trash.” ~ Cal Kestis Jedi:Fallen Order

3 Likes