Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Yes, I understand that, as that’s what we requested in the signup form.

Which we will do our best to work with.

I just can’t give any specific confirmation on how it goes without having searched for images of his fc. (My priority is making sure the images are high quality and sometimes finding images of an actor in certain movies, particularly if it’s not the most recent, make it difficult to find high quality images. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

This reminds me I’ll need to find a different female FC for my female character because it’s just like this and I’m starting to doubt it

finding women fcs are way too easy and then men…

2 Likes

Really? It’s completely different for me

Agreed

fs

finding dude FCs takes 5x the Google and Pinterest searches

3 Likes

That’s why as soon I find one I’m at least mostly happy with. I tend to just go with it. Cause finding one that could be better would be sooo much harder

2 Likes

Yeah same

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

@benitz786 submitted my girl!

4 Likes

Also question do I tag Beni and/or Brooke?

2 Likes

I’d recommend both of us.

3 Likes

Bettttt

2 Likes

Sigh…

Why is it some of the simplest things to decide can become so difficult to determine?

2 Likes

Which is? :joy:

2 Likes

At that point I was deciding the age gap between my male, and his older sisters.

Otherwise, I’m still trying to decide my girl’s first name (so I can then better put thought into a last name), and my male’s last name…

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m dead

1 Like

I love how you put thought into that

I see a name I like and I’m like “yep that’s it”

1 Like

:joy:
I’ve got a rough basis for both characters, and my male is really starting to develop, but… some of the little details are frustrating to figure out sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, it depends. Sometimes I just pick a name I like, sometimes it has meaning.
Picking a last name, unfortunately does require first names… that way I can find one that sounds good.

1 Like