Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

Same here

1 Like

Ohh your excitemened got me excited for something then! Buckle up kiddo

Yea! That could be interesting.

And imagine her surprise, her childhood crush with an invitation to court in high society.

1 Like

someone else needs to come up with more!! :joy: someone do would you rather or something I love the games. and Corin is such a b1tch it’ll be so fun

also @Caticorn headed to the aespa concert :saluting_face: I gotta pick out an outfit. if you’ve got ideas hit me up bestie

2 Likes

She would be blinded to all his faults (becase nobody’s perfect and everybody has faults) and blush immediately. “Oh, Mr. Armstrong, you’ve grown since I last saw you. When you worked on (secret person)'s case when we were 10?”

1 Like

Also I need more friends for my characters, I realized they have few …

2 Likes

THANK YOU

1 Like

Wow, I thought when you saw it you’d freak at the amount of questions

1 Like

So jealous rn

Maybe black and purple for the colour scheme (that combo gives me aespa vibes)

Or do something inspired by your fav album/song

1 Like

I feel like she’s the type who would follow his exploits/adventures. Newspaper clippings, word of mouth, etc. Not stalkery but with interest. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe in her very early teens, you know since she last saw him when he was 11 it would probably be from the last time she saw him, until she would be 13 or 14. After that she would have a fond memory of him, and would just be reminded of him should she see his name mentioned in the newspapers.

2 Likes

have to make sure i get all the characters in :joy: but yh

2 Likes

@Jass hey wanna make the love story between young Mervinia and Darius on the misc thread?

1 Like

I was just scrolling through Pinterest and came across this

3 Likes

love explaining games as if yall (the ones answering the questions) dont know

2 Likes

OH

2 Likes

That’s what Harrison is hiding underneath his collar … Well not really hiding considering he’s shown this to multiple women

3 Likes

Ehehehe…

2 Likes

thank you guys fr for all the stuff. I’m super pumped to go through it. when I get back from the concert I’ll answer them all tonight! :heartpulse::clap:t3:

3 Likes