4 Likes

yesssssy

2 Likes

good u

2 Likes

coming up with ship names before the rp starts

ill probs have yall guess who they are

5 Likes

This is like the second ship that isn’t made up from the names of the people that I heard of and … The first one just crushed me today

3 Likes

huh?

2 Likes

Imagine the secrets are so shocking that all the families are like:

“….so…next season then?”

4 Likes

Now I feel excluded … My secrets are sooo vanilla

3 Likes

Maybe we should do like a permutation thing? Like mixing all possible couples so each character is shipped with each other character (except siblings) and then getting ship names for them

3 Likes

Levi and I tweaked. Don’t worry, all systems are still go with Louisa and Belle.

2 Likes

The first ship name is Ineffable Husbands, their names are Crowley and Aziraphale, or their human names A. Z. Fell and Anthony J. Crowley

1 Like

English, Levi.

1 Like

Hey I’m currently writing the story of Casimir and his wife, if you want to read it the first part is out, but it’s not very lovey dovey yet

2 Likes

All these extras random characters just confuse me

3 Likes

The NPCs you mean?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

They’re non-player characters just being used to flesh out a character’s backstory. Someone they know or have history with, etc.

2 Likes

No I know what they are and I get that but all the added people confuse me

3 Likes

I get that, they sometimes confuse me too … It’s mostly my fault becaise I’m probably the one who keeps mentioning them so darn much, what could I do, I made most of them fully fleshed out characters for the misc thread

1 Like

Your good!! I’ll learn the names!!

2 Likes