Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

It does. I’m honestly relieved ‘cause chatgbt is ruining creative thinking and writing. Writers don’t feel like they have to do thorough research any more, and also, I’m just happy that there’s something to help on the side of the writers who are striking

3 Likes

back from my concert! what’s shaking?? what’s everyone up to?

3 Likes

How was it??

1 Like

Made my first Louisa post on the misc thread.

2 Likes

writing my novel and planning to meet with friends

2 Likes

so beautiful :joy: idk if you know who Seung-Gi is but he’s like an actor and he used to do music/is now doing music again. but he’s got a majority korean audience lol so it was mostly older ladies in their 30’s-40’s and it was sooooooo funny watching them fan girl

but he’s got a great voice. very ballad

2 Likes

I readdddd them :clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

oooo you’re writing a novel??

2 Likes

That does sound like fun :joy:

1 Like

siiii

1 Like

Thoughts? I want to know how I’m doing.

1 Like

i love louisa you’re doing good

1 Like

its a romance book, i was supposed to be writing gothic literature but i put that on hold because i need to collect my thoughts as it is in first person and im better with third

I was going for snarky, and wanting to rock the boat, yet not capsize it.

1 Like

am I allowed to get a summary?? I’m so curious

1 Like

great!! I like the back and forth writing you guys did too. it was cute!!

2 Likes

Ooooh good luck!

I hope that’s going well for you.
My attempts at writing a novel still haven’t gotten very far :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

During a fleeting summer romance, a 19-year-old American girl and a 20-year-old visitor fell in love in California. They cherished four months of happiness, dancing under the moonlight and sharing passion. However, the realities of life intervened as James’s father’s passing changed everything. Seven years later, James returns to America, still holding memories of their love, while Monik has lost hers. Now, James must help Monik regain her memories and rekindle their love.

basically it takes place seven years after when they meet again in the streets (James tells her stories of their ‘love story’ to help Monik remember as all Monik cares about is her memories and fear of being a disappointment to her former self)

my attempt at writing my former book did not get so far as i kept being stuck in chapter 1 and just kept rewriting and rewriting it :sob:

technically i was supposed to write 2 different books before this but we move

hopefully it goes successfully for you too

1 Like