British VS American Bands

I’m gonna start by saying that music is music no matter where it is from! I love British and American bands although mostly American :thinking:

I hear things all the time about America being “behind” on music but I don’t really care about that kind of thing, I don’t listen to something just because it’s trendy :joy: I listen to it because it’s good!

You can get some metal elitists saying that British heavy metal is true heavy metal but clearly those guys just haven’t listened to any good American metal bands. There is no “true” heavy metal.

I suppose all it really comes down to is taste, there are good and bad bands from both places yet this is still a debate somehow :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t really mind whether the band is British or American. As long as it sounds good to me, that’s all that really matters. I do like a specific taste in music, so I don’t really listen to a lot of American or British bands in general :thinking:

1 Like

I have no idea where most bands I listen to even come from :star_struck:

1 Like

My playlist

4 Likes

:joy::joy: okay true

2 Likes

added the #bands tag

All I’m sayin is Queen is lit.

Jokes aside, I tend to like British bands better than most American bands. Don’t know why.

I don’t really care about that :woman_shrugging:t2:
My favourite band is British but I’m also obsessed with a lot of American bands

Honestly, I can’t tell the difference between American bands and British bands. I just listen to music and once it’s good, Imma vibe to it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I_don’t_know_why_but_I_Imagine_british_bands_singing_about_their_love_for_tea

“The- tea-be-hot-making-me-wanna-moan”

1 Like

Sameplease_don’t-use-space

1 Like

Na these are task I’m doing and therefore I refuse to let space go. :weary:

1 Like

Actually_wrong_more_like:

“My,My _Mate, isn’t_the__tea_bloody_hot_making_you_want_to_groan?”

1 Like

NO!

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Lmaooo very much British :joy:

1 Like

Ikr :point_right: :point_left: the_brits_speak_funny

1 Like

Do not. HAHAHAHAHA

Hey @Jessica.epi, which side are you on?

Closed due to inactivity