BTS - ARMY Outfit Contest

Hey guys! In addition to the weekly update outfit contest, @WolfGamerGirl37 and I will be running these new fandom-related outfit contests! This week’s fandom is BTS - Army! If you have a fandom you’d like to see as a theme, fill out this form.

You’ll have until Thursday to enter this contest. You can use any clothing items from the Writer’s Portal, the only requirement is that your outfit must relate to the chosen fandom. Similar to the update contests, you can only use one image.

The winner will be decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

4 Likes
If you would like to be reminded to join, when do you want to be reminded?
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday

0 voters

1 Like

wait what?

1 Like

We are holding separate outfit contests from the main episode art update contests weekly. It’s like the episode outfit contest but just non-episode fandoms. You get to create a character from the band BTS.

1 Like

I know that I meant like so we have to choose a person from Bts and make an episode outfit?

1 Like

You can, or it can just be an outfit inspired by them (same style, colours, etc.)

2 Likes

k

1 Like

omg the kpop stans are taking over :weary: /lh

1 Like

lol

image (4)

Style reference:

4 Likes

Hell yes XD!! :star_struck:

1 Like

REEE MY BIAS OK!!! :sob::sob:

4 Likes

@liyahsdiamond, you might be interested in this?

1 Like
Monday Reminders

@WolfGamerGirl37

Tuesday Reminders

@WolfGamerGirl37

Don’t forget to make your characters for the contest!

@Kpoppers @katabasis @heavenbound @Meekepeek @Some_Kid @lollipoplady @Kiwi @duck

2 Likes

Meeee :eyes::eyes:
I’m not on episode XD!!

2 Likes

Ah okay!

1 Like

I may redownload the app and editing apps when I feel motivated to do edits once more.

2 Likes

Lol sounds good to me! You can always participate by voting!

1 Like