Bullying and Anonymity

Here on the ShanniiWrites Forums, we do not tolerate bullying of any sort, even the bullying of those who hide behind the guise of anonymity. We take these kinds of things very seriously, and any act that can be construed as bullying has harsh consequences, and cowardly hiding behind a sheet of anonymity simply makes the offence more disgusting, not more acceptable.

We will be coming down hard on people who abuse systems put in place to make the forums engaging and fun, regardless of whether or not it is claimed as ‘trolling’ or ‘just a joke’. It is harassment and bullying, and we won’t allow it.

33 Likes

YES!!! THIS IS WHAT I’VE WANTED. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Shutting down others opinions and being disrespectful when they didn’t disrespect you ain’t cool either.

15 Likes

Like the @Duckling impersonator

5 Likes

Exactly!

6 Likes

:100: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Wait… someone even had the aUdAcItY to impersonate someone else?

9 Likes

Yay! This is super important and should definitely be addressed so I’m glad this post was made :100::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge
Except for Cookie. I allow to bully me. Officially.
xD

8 Likes

You gotta remember that deep down all bullies are cowards, they’re even more cowardly for doing it online and they’re even more cowardly if they do it anonymously.

12 Likes

Added an anonymous tag

2 Likes

Hey there guys I’m bringing this up @Announcements!

Because we’ve had some pretty nasty confessions recently directed particularly to the new leaders. If you have a problem with any of the new leaders then feel free to PM me or Shannii. But frankly what you are doing is just blatant bullying.

So stop spamming my form with your nastiness, stop hiding behind being anonymous and deal with whatever misery in your life is prompting you to be so hateful towards people who are here to help and do not deserve such rude attacks.

32 Likes

^ I agree. Tbh if you’re so bitter that you didn’t get picked that you feel the need to attack people anonymously, we dodged a bullet :woman_shrugging:t4:

16 Likes

Damn right.

That kinda nastiness doesn’t make for good team players

16 Likes

Whoever is attacking the new leaders, I’m damn glad you’re not on the team. No one likes bitter and hateful people. I certainly don’t.

12 Likes

All I want to say is I am so sorry to the leaders, you guys are all amazing and deserved the roles. Don’t listen to those people because they are obviously just jealous that they did not get picked.
You guys are amazing, don’t let these hateful people get to you. :heart:

7 Likes

We got a hater wanting clout lolllll.

6 Likes

Preach!! :sunflower:
Jealousy makes a person their own worst enemy, not the person you are jealous of. Please do not hate on the people being picked; nobody became a leader just to hurt you on purpose. I’m very sorry you feel that way, but instead of anonymously insulting people, use your hurt and anger for something productive, like writing or creating new forum games or interesting threads.

5 Likes

Wow, they’re not going to stop, aren’t they?

4 Likes

Guys. Bullying is very serious!

I understand the effects more than you think.

Please don’t bully.

Because that sort of damage doesn’t last a moment, it can last a lifetime.

5 Likes