Calling All Artists Who Had Artwork Approved for ShanniiWrites!

Heya all!

I want to create a directory with the trusted artists from the ShanniiWrites community! I want to give you a chance to list your services on the ShanniiWrites Website! Name your commission prices, give people links to your social media, plus show your art off on the website! The stuff you’ve done for ShanniiWrites, at least!

I know this isn’t as good as paying you, but I’m hoping I can give back just a little bit for how much you’ve all done for the Forums with your merch art etc. So, please reply on here if you have art approved by us! Or, ask @ChaoticDeluge if you wanna know if you’ve been approved!

Then, I want to give you each a page on the ShanniiWrites Website that lists your commission prices and everything and showcases the art you’ve done for us. Then, I can create a form that gives you an email to an email address of your choice when someone requests art from you!

How does that sound?

@Artists @Announcements

9 Likes

Does having made approved merch art count for this?

1 Like

Absolutely!

3 Likes

Merch art, blog post art, future merch art that Loogie will get around to adding!

3 Likes

Also, I want a “Mary-Sue Tears” mug on the merch xD Anyone up for making that?

3 Likes

Depends on how you want it to look :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Does winning in a cancelled contest count for that? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Duckling, I’m working on your artwork for the merch store so you’re pretty much approved already, no worries :joy:

2 Likes

Emojis also count :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Rad :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I posted merch art a few months ago, but I’m not sure if it’s approved :eyes:

3 Likes

I loved your piece, pretty sure that’ll be approved, yes :eyes:

I’m just waiting a bit before putting up a big batch of stuff

3 Likes

So how do people know if it’s approved? Will you send everyone a message? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh yayyy!! Thank you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I will, you’ll also know by it, you know. Being up on the merch store :joy:

3 Likes