Camp Seafare RP Sign Up Thread

an RP ran by yours truly and @glxwingAngel

Welcome to Camp Seafare! A summer camp for the kids of the rich and famous, filled with activities, fun, and drama! The air conditioned dorms and gourmet meals will provide a luxurious social getaway for the summer, and not to mention the numerous pools and hot tubs open for campers. Enjoy the summer as Seafare, the perfect oasis for the summer!

You pull into the parking lot in your limo and head into the main building to check in. The porter takes your bags and you hop into a golf cart to head to your dorm suite. After unpacking and getting ready, you head down to the pool deck for a quick speech from the head counselor.

Rules: (please read)

• Drama inside of the RP is a-ok, but please no drama/fighting outside of the RP (i.e. in the chats)
  • Keep in mind you will be playing as MINORS. Keep it PG-13 or take it to the PMs
  • If you want to make more than two characters, please even out the gender ratio. i.e. You can make 2 girls but you can’t make 3 without making a boy too
  • Please be respectful to us and your fellow RPers
  • Try to include others. Feel free to create rivalries and all that but do not gang up on characters and exclude people from the RP
  • No extreme violence (i.e. Killing) without permission from the owner of that character

Some information you may want to know:

• Sign ups will be open indefinitely~ but the RP will start 2020-07-17T04:00:00Z
  • Each RP day lasts 2 days real time, and an itinerary will be made for each day. Either me or Belle will notify you when an event begins/ends
  • There will be an anonymous confession/gossip blog kudos to Belle for this amazing idea, where you can send in whatever you want to be anonymously posted on the blog. This can be about other campers, something that happened in the RP or whatever y’all want. (and yes, phones will be allowed at camp)

Camper Sign Ups
Counselor Sign Ups (you can only create 1 counselor, sorry)

FCs:
Camper/Counselor FCs
Camp Instagrams
Camp FCs

CS Website

Tags

@angelic @BlackBlood @Daunt @katabasis @Melaniey @CerealKiller @idiot.exe @passionfruit @Skyler2 @Ouijaloveletters

Reserves:
@Ouijaloveletters - 1 female :white_check_mark:
@angelic - 1 female and 1 male :white_check_mark:
@Kbail - 1 female and 1 male
@katabasis - 2 females and 3 males
@BlackBlood - 1 female and 1 male
@elixr - 1 male and 1 female :white_check_mark:
@passionfruit - 1 male and 1 female
@elysium - 1 male and 1 female
@GlitterFist - 2 females :white_check_mark:
@bread - 2 females :white_check_mark:
@Pandamonium - 1 male

11 Likes

Hi Kat!

2 Likes

hey!! are you interested in joining ?

1 Like

I am. I may join a bit later, because I just joined the Gravity Falls RP.

1 Like

added a few tag :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!

No Problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

The RP actually starts when I get back from Florida

Perfect! Would you like to reserve any characters just so that you get tagged if there is an update?

I suppose. I’ll reserve a female, please.

1 Like

submitted~

3 Likes

WAIT THAT WAS SO FAST WUT-

it takes me like 3 days to make each character :joy:

3 Likes

3 days? THAT’S FAST TOO

3 Likes

I’ll reserve one boy if that’s okay? I might not get around to making him. But I’m trying to get back into RPing.

1 Like

okie dokie~ feel free to join whenever, sign ups never close :relaxed:

2 Likes

Could I reserve a male? I’m an expert procrastinator, so don’t be surprised if I submit the character on 17th July at last minute

2 Likes

Reserve a female please?

1 Like

The Camp Website is Up! I will also add anyone to the FCs now

Camp Seafare Website

1 Like

Reserve a female please! I might revamp Sherenny

2 Likes

Reserve 2 females and 2 males :3

2 Likes