Camp Solace- the website

Camp solace

Hello and Welcome to Camp Solace, are you ready to find your soulmate? Who will walk out without a soulmate because of the moon goddess hatred? Will you be the unlucky one? And who will be walking out with a soulmate that actually last forever? Find out if your soulmate is really your soulmate or if the moon goddess enjoys tricks- do not be alarmed, after all, living without a soulmate is not all that bad? Right?

So here you will see the viewers opinions and you might be ask to vote for certain things: Like best outfit, best hair-do, characters cannot vote for themselves and have to vote for someone else.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond @Bexs @Bluecookies @Ouijaloveletters @anon48598989 @Kristi @Cadborosa @Tina.G

~an rp by @coco~

7 Likes

First meeting

Tonight, our members had interesting very conversation with each other; Mr. I don’t take no for an answer showing his rudeness towards fellow camper Miss. Turner, Timmy Turner- oops we’re sorry for our rudeness, we meant Miss. Turner, is known for her secrecy wearing a cloak at all times, and poor lady all most got what she didn’t want exposed by Mr. Williams, oof for that one. He’s not starting on a good path right now, maybe he would be the unlucky one to walk without a soulmate if he keeps this up. After that, he moved towards another girl- two girls in a day? We got ourselves a player, hopefully we all probably thought, he doesn’t insult this one. And our dreams seemed to have came true, because they complimented each other and Miss. Innocent seemed to have been flirting with him, Maybe Mr. William can be redeemed?

So viewers how do you feel about Mr. Williams, Miss. Turner’s and Miss. Destiny’s conversation? Ps: if wanted by the majority , we will reveal what secret Miss. Turner might be hiding under her cloak

Comments ()

Viewer 1
F-ck the jerk, all my homies hate William

Viewer 2
hmmm I wanna see what Miss. Turner is hiding.

Viewer 3 Destiny, d-mn gurl you be looking fine in that bikini!

Next let’s go to Freya and Joel’s conversation, no you weren’t the only one who felt uncomfortable about their conversation. It felt so forced and awkward, well we know who probably aren’t soulmates, then again we could be wrong. We might just have to wait and see. Furthermore, we see another Awkward conversation between Nico and Azalea. A misunderstanding + a hot headed girl is never good.

Viewers, thought on two top awkward conversations?

Comments ()

Viewer 1 God I hope we don’t see more of them, we want spice not sugar and they don’t seem to be giving any of it, although maybe Azalea And Nico give off a little bit of spice.

Viewer 2 To be honest I hate that b!tch Azalea, she can’t take a compliment but decides to insult whoever gives her a compliment? Nah-uh, that h0e be gone if she ever came close to me.

Great, we have another Mr. @sshole on our mist. Mr.Faxon had no right to get angry at Miss. Carter for not telling him her powers, we don’t seem to remember her telling him he can touch her :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So tell me, Mr.Faxon where is all this anger coming from? Maybe from unresolved anger you always kept deep within you? Mr. Faxon are you as violent as you look? Do you really think you would be a perfect soulmate? Please don’t make us laugh, we bet this is what all of you were thinking while rolling your eyes. But Can we talk about Orla and Helix for a second? Total couple goals, if their not soulmates, we’re causing a riot right? Well even if we do that, the moon goddess will 99% overpower us, but then again, there’s a 1% :smirk:

So what do we think about this two conversations?

Comments ()

Viewer 1 Helix x Orla forever

Viewer 2 It’s been the first day how are y’all shipping Orla and Helix already?

Viewer 3 First William and now Cesare? Don’t y’all screen these people?

We have to admit even though Miss. Royale is scary, she’s certainly one of the hottest girl in the camp- though Erika takes the lead, speaking about Erika not even day 2 and she’s already going down on someone. Anyways, Miss. Royale is totally hot goth gf material, sure she did ummm almost k!ll somebody but do we really care? Her conversation with Emma was interesting and definitely something we won’t to see again, though we would much rather have it if Miss. Royale isn’t paired up with someone as plain looking as Emma-oop. Danielle and Ai seem to be hitting off and honestly, this is a total future ship coming into play, two girls who didn’t have the best childhood… who doesn’t wanna see them coming together because of their pain? Their both attractive too so bonus.

Anyways what do we think of this two conversations? ps: Overall we have to remember this is the first day, so chaotic things were doomed to happen

Comments ()

Viewer 1 Ai and Danielle are so cute, like lmao little lesbians. Also what you guys are saying about Emma is so mean wtf

Viewer 2 Emma might be plain but at least she’s nice, cant say the same against y’all

7 Likes

In The party

:musical_note: :musical_note: Yeah, b!tch, I got your man, Since you bad, ho, come catch him if you can :musical_note: :musical_note: Seems like this song was made for a certain Miss. Miller, am i right? She probably felt so good about herself when she realized she had lured the gently Mr. Brendon away from his soulmate and they slept together. We wonder what they were talking about, maybe wishing they were each other’s soulmate huh? Who knows, what we do know is that Miss. Miller and Mr.Brendon slept together knowing their soulmates were already around, 5 minutes of meeting each other and they were boning- ouch to whoever Miss. Miller’s soulmate is, because after all who is to say she’s not already pregnant? Or maybe Miss. Miller was pregnant before coming to camp and wanted to put the blame of her pregnancy on someone in case the real father didn’t want it, oof Mr. Brendon you got played. From her outfit you don’t have to worry if the child is yours or not, it’s probably another man, after all she does seem very promiscuous… again I feel sorry for her soulmate. Also moving on, we might not be that young nor that old but I don’t understand people in their 20s- sorry not sorry but did Mr. Abbandon really abandon a young pink-haired lady just to insult Miss. turner and then proceed to tell her his life story? Is this what young people do nowadays? What’s Mr. Abbandon obsession with Miss Turner, perhaps their actually soulmates and in love. Enemies to lovers x 50? Maybe, maybe not. Also really Abbandon, trauma dumping on like the 2nd week of being here? oof +5 more jerk points, are we right?

To keep this short since we have to do the outfit contest, and we don’t have the energy to pick out all the flaws from everyone today (the party was exhausting, did we mention that Nick one of our counselors hooked up with this blonde chick with fake boobs? yeah she was also his favorite celeb daughter who would have known.) though we guess we’ll take about mr. Faxon shaven eyebrows- bruh who asked you to do that? for just a little. Mr.Faxon must have walked it thinking he looked cute and sh!t but he looked like the ugliest b!tch ever lmao, talking about how men nowadays don’t know how to dress when his outfit looks like it was painted by a kid. Also shout out to Augustus, your mom’s the best- tell her I said that and please ask her to magically make 5 million appear in my pockets, thanks.

So for the outfit contest we have (women)

|191px;x297px;
(Mis. Royale)

|160px;x303px;
(Miss William)

|215px;x289px;

Miss Travador

|153px;x297px;

Miss Fabbri

|153px;x297px;

Miss freya (ish can i just say that dress horrible)

|153px;x297px;

Miss turner

|153px;x297px;

Miss Miller

|164px;x303px;

Miss Laina

|153px;x297px;

miss lily

Whose the best dress?

• Kakolin
  • Erika
  • Danielle
  • Naomi
  • Azalea
  • Orla
  • Andromeda
  • Freya

0 voters

For men we have:

|153px;x297px;

Mr. Storm

|153px;x297px;

Mr.Tyler

|191px;x303px;

Mr. William

|153px;x297px;

Mr. Abbandon

|153px;x297px;

Mr. Faxon

|153px;x297px;
Mr. Sander

|153px;x297px;

Mr. Lee

• North
  • Deshawn
  • Augustus
  • William
  • Cesare
  • Adam
  • Audrey

0 voters

Again thank you for watching Camp Solace, we hope your favorites find their soulmates.

3 Likes

Winnerss

It’s time to announce the winners from the outfit contest. For the females, Andromeda carried the majority of the votes by 20% but since her dress was tacky, ugly and not something someone should wear to a party- we’re not announcing her the winner. Sorry not sorry, we love our viewers but we can’t allow someone who dress so hideously to win over everyone else. So the winner for the for the female best dress outfit is :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:ORLA :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: Look whose 5 points closer to finding their soulmate, maybe the moon goddess will let you find it earlier than others :wink: you keep this up and maybe so it would be.

For the men, Augustus takes the lead :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: it’s a good thing our viewers have a good eye when it comes to men fashion :wink: Gentlemen the suits were good and much better than the ladies outfit, or at least some of them, but really a suit? So 17th century. We would give you 5 points Augustus but knowing who you mom is, you probably already have a 100 points with her.

Now for the third best dress, whose it going to be? Is it going to be a female or a male?

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: Luck would have it to the females, Miss. Williams take the lead as the 3rd best dress. Getting closer to finding your soulmate, aren’t you Miss. Williams? and if you don’t find your soulmate, well… We’re single :smirk:

***Viewer 1:***
3 Likes