Can someone tell me how to really RESPECTFULLY AND ACCURATELY represent Thai people?

Original topic here: Can someone tell me how to really RESPECTFULLY AND ACCURATELY represent Thai people? - Episode Fan Community - Episode Forums

I need help, thanks!

4 Likes

Moved to Writing Chat: Help and Advice and added a couple tags~!

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

one thing i know about thai people is that they don’t like replying to topics until 6 hours after it’s posted

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense. Anything else?

1 Like

they also seem to really enjoy hanging out with people named Danielle

1 Like

Yeah? Cool, I’ll write that down.

But i honestly need tips.

1 Like

welp… :clown_face:

1 Like

I believe I have some thai family members but I don’t know much about their culture :sob:

1 Like

sighs disappointed Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry :sob:

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like

Anyone Thai here?

I mean you can always try to look up the culture of the country as well as look up some documentaries ? Oh or watch thai slice of life movies that portray a somewhat accurate portrayal of a normal thai teen.

I personally have never been to the place myself , but here are some facts I do know about the country.

• Thailand is a monarchy
  • It’s a developing country , but there is a big wealth gap between rich and poor . So a lot of the cities would still have lots of modern technology , but the rural areas would be more poor
  • Their currency is called Baht and if you compare it to the British pound or European euro it’s not worth much.1 euro is about 36,77 baht
  • Thailand is known as the land of smiles
1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy to help :point_left::sunglasses::point_left:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I NEED Thai users help!

I have this topic and it hasn’t really have any good ideas on how to represent YOUR culture! So help me out?

2 Likes

I don’t know much but you can research more and find out!

1 Like

Bump!