Can things even be considered underrated/overrated these days anymore?

Honestly I think the internet is so filled and so big to the point where I don’t think things can be considered underrated or overrated. There is always one place you can find that talks about how much they like something or dislike it, just maybe gotta do some digging.

I think there is things that is more commonly talked about by many groups on the internet but I still wouldn’t say if those people don’t talk about something often that that something is underrated.

- What about you guys? What do you think about using the terms underrated/overrated in 2021?

@Discussions @Debaters

I think there are a lot of underrated humans in this world. Humans who shoupd be appreciated more.

I think things can still be underrated even if you can find people who like it a lot. The same goes for overrated things. Underrated things will still be underrated on average, even if you find someone who likes it.

I think people just use the terms wrongly but they can still be used correctly. For example, “underrated” pretty much just mean that thing hasn’t been recognised much even by the community it’s part of. Overrated means it’s been given too much attention and hype in relation to what it actually is. It’s highly subjective and pretty arbitrary but if you explain what you mean when you use the terms they can still be used.