Can you name any other book fairies aside from Tinker Bell?

Can you name any other book fairies aside from Tinker Bell? :thinking::fairy::rose::two_hearts:

The only ones I can remember at the moment are all the fairies from the Rainbow Magic series! I was obsessed with those books as a child :heart::rose::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Fairy godmother? :innocent:

3 Likes

Faun is a character in Tinker Bell. Does she count? :eyes:
We can’t forget Tink’s twin either.

1 Like

In the book and movie “Thumbelina” . The main characters love interest is a fairy prince and Thumbelina herself becomes one as well at the end of the story.

2 Likes

I used to love these books. I donated most of the ones I had but I kept two of them - Katie the Kitten Fairy because that one was my favourite and Kate the Wedding Fairy since my parents brought me that one from London, England.

1 Like

Fairy bargain - the endless series

1 Like

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty

1 Like

Well Queen Of Freaks has some fairies in it, you know maybe one or 2 :joy: @ShanniiWrites wouldn’t you concur?

5 Likes

Not off the top of my dense head no! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sameee :joy: Anyway, no, honestly I don’t remember any names from any fairies besides Flora and Fauna from sleeping beauty, I don’t remember the 3rd one :grimacing:

1 Like

I know the names of many Disney fairies from the books. Other than those, I don’t know of many.

Merryweather

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

OMG I LOVE THE RAINBOW MAGIC SERIES

I AM A COLLECTOR AND READ ALMOST ALL THE OLDER SERIES

THEN I READ SOME OF THE NEWER ONES. I HAVE LIKE A FEW COLLECTIONS IN MY ROOM-

1 Like

Phillipa Fisher’s Fairy Godsister series

1 Like

I remember those boks! They musty be running out of ideas by now :thinking:

What about the fairy with the turquoise hair from Pinocchio? :blush::banana::sparkles:

1 Like

There is one single fairy in Skulduggery Pleasant! And he’s rad :eyes:

2 Likes

Ohhhh a male fairy, cool! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

A fairy? Really? Did I miss it?

1 Like

The fairies in Barbie and the secret garden.

1 Like

He’s in Midnight, we’re a ways of yet :joy:

1 Like