♡ candygrams from venus ♡

the next candygram goes to… @theblugeek from @Cam !!

hiiiiiiii
Blu i’ve missed you so much, seeing you around always puts a smile in my face
it’s so amazing that i’ve gotten to talk to you and that we can enjoy our nerdy things together
you get me when it comes to… honestly most media we consume haha and it’s always so fun?
and you as a person? you’re so awesome? and smart and fun to be around?
i love you, dude and i hope we can chat and just… vibe more, it’s always so much fun! and tbh you’re one of my favourite people for those things

blue chocolate chip cookies!!!

BMO plushie!!!

6 Likes

third goes to… @bpalmer !!!

heylo!! sorry, i don’t know what food you’d like. hope the cupcake is tasty (it looks yummy to me)! we haven’t talked very much but the times we have, you’ve proven to be a really cool person and easy to talk to. I hope we can continue talking and becoming even closer friends. Happy valentine’s day!! <3

a bootiful cupcake!!!

boquet of daisies!!

BIGGGGG stuffed animal!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you this is so sweet. I am so honored that you think I’m cool and easy to talk to. I hope we can talk more and get closer too. And the cupcake does look delicious. Again thank you very much.

1 Like

next… @CrazyCaliope !!!

Nice job being head : )

CORN and cake

Ice Cream & Pizza

Box of chocolates!!!

3 Likes

Btw guys feel free to keep sending more!!! ^-^
or guessing who sent what candygram!!

What? OMG! Uh… thank you sooo much, anonymous person! This is sooo cute. I can’t believe it. (heart_eyes) I wish I knew who you were, 'cause then I’d send you so much love and virtue awesomeness! You’re amazing. This has really made my day. Thank you! (wink)

2 Likes

fifth one is for @Nil from ~Your Very Own Husbando, Kazoozoo

Hello WAIFF!
I just wanted to say that I love you.

I’m sending you chocolates because I’m assuming you like chocolate…
Everyone likes chocolate… I think…

Happy Valentines Day~

a lot of chocolate

even more chocolate

more chocolate!!!

5 Likes

to @venus from [this person did not make it clear if they wanted to be anonymous]

HI RIV
ksdjbvf ngl this is kinda awkward bc woah this is gonna go directly to you and i’m suddenly ashamed of getting sappy and all kdsjbvhf
but i just wanna say that you’re a really amazing girl, you’re super sweet and understanding, you always want everyone to be alright and you are always spreading love and good vibes
that said, please do remember not to put others above yourself, please, you deserve the best
i laugh sometimes thinking of how we’ve met and how far we’ve come
in all honesty, i wanna be more like you in a lot of aspects, and i really admire how much you’ve grown up
i’m really proud of where you are now, and who you are
and i hope i get to see you keep growing <3
love ya!

red velvet truffles!!!

plushie ^-^

4 Likes

OMG HIIII WOWOWOW!!!
Don’t feel awkward!!! ^-^ we love sappy, and idk sweet messages always make me uwu
I feel so speechless- WOW
THAT’S SUCH A KIND MESSAGE!!! Like… wowww it means so much to me!! Thank you so much for everything you said, really. I will do my best to remember what you said!! You’re also such an amazing and sweet person and I hope you take your own advice ;)))
AND OMG- It’s crazy to think about how we met and I am very glad we got so close. Our story is interesting but happy in the end ^-^
And it means so much to me that you admire things about me-
I hope we can grow together as well!!!
And I love you moreee~

THANK YOU FOR THE TRUFFLES!! PRITTY COLORS OMG-
AND THE PLUSHIE IS ADORABLE!! I love the outfit on it XD

2 Likes

to @Littlefeets !!!

hello brookie! i’m sorry, i wish i knew what one of your favorite foods was, but i wasn’t really sure. so, i settled for pizza because… well hopefully you don’t dislike pizza!! i just want to say that i really love having you on the forums. you’re a very nice person, and you help out the RP/SG section so much!!! such a queen- you just do so much for the forums. and your RP characters are AMAZING!! anyways, just… thank you for existing on the forums! they wouldn’t be the same without you. and thank you for being my friend. the forums wouldn’t be as great for me if you weren’t on them. Happy Valentine’s Day!! <3

cheesy pizza!!

you probably already have this but...

one last gift :))

4 Likes

this one is for @katabasis !!!

you deserve to prioritise yourself I sure do <3 I hope everything works out well honey!

macarons!!

a lovely care package!!

5 Likes

:scream: Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate this! You’re amazing!

I actually have 2, crazily enough, but still! The thought and that you knew I’d like that is soooooo appreciated!

2 Likes

to @FuzilladeBlue from @Edelgard !!!

To the most dazzling RP partner :sparkles:

"the candy"

the gift!!

5 Likes

CA Cupid!

1 Like

AHHH LIGHT ACADEMIA OMG THEY GET ME :pleading_face:

:pleading_face: :heart:
thank you so much omgg
AND AHH MACAROONS :sob: :heart: I’VE ALWAYS WANTED SOME
THANK YOU SM FOR THE CARE PACKAGE ES MUY APPRECIATED
ahhh this made my day thank you (’:

2 Likes

@Edelgard strange inspiration from the flower image, but I’m certainly keeping just in case we need anything angsty between Peter and his lover

2 Likes

Ahhh, all those messages are so cute!

1 Like

Yes, it reminded me of Lakora ! Although I was trying to find something tech-y, but nothing caught my eye unfortunately ~

2 Likes

to @wanderingechoes :))

aurabi, aurach, will you be my vauralentine?

fancy brownies <3

HUGE teddy bear!!

5 Likes

OMG IKR?!

1 Like