♡ candygrams from venus ♡

Hello, friends!! Single-Awareness Day- I mean, Valentine’s Day is coming up soon. In my time zone, it is only four days away!!! I should’ve made this thread earlier, but I just thought of it like ten minutes ago. ANYWAYS, don’t let the title that I tried to make aesthetic/smart/cute fool you, these candygrams will not all be from me, they’ll be from you! A candygram (from what I’ve seen while watching mean girls and reading books for middle schoolers) is candy that is delivered, sometimes along with a message or gift, usually for a special occasion. When I was younger, I always really enjoyed giving valentines to my friends, family, and even my teachers, and I wanted to create something similar on the forums!!

So, I made a google form for you to fill out if you would like to send some candygrams!! You can send a candygram to ANYONE you want (even yourself, I guess). You have the choice of being anonymous or letting me know who you are! However, it can often be more fun and torturous to surprise someone with a candygram and not tell them who is is >:D In the end, you can always reveal who you sent candygrams or leave it anonymous forever~~ you can also guess who sent you something :eyes:

There’s quite a bit to fill out, but a good part of it is optional. Make sure to write the correct username of who you want to send the gram to, otherwise, I might not be able to send it. You can them pick a candy (or any food, really) to send and if you want, you can write a message! You can also include a gift (a bouquet of roses, a balloon, really anything.) Obviously, keep the content of your messages, the food you send, and the gifts you send forums-appropriate. I will not be posting any candygram that has a message that is bullying or putting down someone else (yes, there’s a difference between a joke and being a mean bean). I will also not post any gifts or food that are inappropriate in any way. (And PLEASE don’t make me click on any weird links :skull:)

On Valentines’ Day, I will be posting all of the candygrams throughout the day and we can party together!! You can send as many as you want for any reason-big or small. You are also completely welcome to send me something :eyes:, I will still post it and react to it!! Anyways, I think this is all I have to say. I hope this doesn’t flop lol :flushed: Happy candygram-ming!

:heart: click here to send your candygrams :heart:

18 Likes

This is adorable :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Omg what :pleading_face: thank you sooOooO much, I’m glad you think so!

2 Likes

oh and if anyone would like reminders to send, let me know! :eyes:

Oohh! Yessss!

1 Like

I know right :eyes: I hope this will be fun!!

cutiiiiieeee

2 Likes

thank you :pleading_face:

this is a really sweet idea :3 i’ll send in some later this week~

1 Like

omg that’s awesome! :pleading_face: thank you so so much!!

1 Like

added tags

1 Like

thank you :heart:

1 Like

Just submitted

Thanks for hosting this idea, it’s certainly cute ~

2 Likes

Omggg thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thank you for submitting!

1 Like

Hallo, friends!!! The time has come-the time to start posting the candygrams!!! :smirk: I am a very nice bean, so I will be keeping the form open for most of today!! So please feel free to continue sending them and spreading the love :wink: IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

The first candygram goes to… @pomme !!!

“hips don’t lie but neither do names! you’re the bright bright to my life”

just a classic valentine's treat!!

a super romantic gift!!!

shaky milk

5 Likes

ahhhh I forgot to send mineeee! Can I still do it on Monday?

1 Like

Aww this seems cute

1 Like

djfjfkkfkdk it’s still open!! and if you can’t today then sure, Monday will be okay :wink:

OMG THANK YOU :pleading_face:

2 Likes

OF COURSE

1 Like