Castaways Official RP

Jason Walker

Jason had not been walking long when he heard a girl’s voice. He turned towards the voice that called out to him, to spot a pretty brunette looking at him. She seemed injured based on how her arm looked at a glance. There wasn’t much that he would be able to do to help her. Jason was accustomed to the amenities and luxuries back home, and not having others rely on him. Walking over towards her, he maintained a look of confidence to seem as though he was sure of himself and what he was doing. He may be stranded, but in that moment he couldn’t help but throw on the charm. “I may not be a doctor, but I’ll see what I can do.” Jason looked at her with a slight smile. He had seen her on the ship before, not long before the storm actually. “The name’s Jason, and you are?”

@Alex

2 Likes

Isabelle Corado

“Isa… Isabelle. Please… help…” She looked at Charlie, who was barely able to speak. She grabbed his hand protectively, before turning away. His injuries… while she knew they weren’t contagious, looking at them made her panic.

“I’m trying… I’m trying.” She spoke quietly to herself, her voice shaking with fright, unable to tell if Charles could hear her. Someone… please.

After a little bit, a handsome man started walking towards her. He looked older than her, but that didn’t really bother her in her relationships. “What’s going on?”

Finally, someone shows up. Isabelle crossed her arms defensively. He might be able to help her, at least. “My boyfriend! He… he seems to be injured.” She couldn’t bear to look at the injury for any longer than a second, but she knew it looked bad.

@Littlefeets ~ Cassian Walker sorry for taking so long to reply, i didn’t see the tag and was surprisingly busy!
@unsungcheerio ~ Charlie

Approachable

3 Likes

Piper Winters

The storm had come on suddenly. Even as Piper stood on the deck with her camera to take pictures before her shift, she didn’t expect the severity. Rain, wind, waves crashing against the side of the ship. One by one, overboard people went. It was chaos as everyone panicked. That was as much was Piper could recall when she awoke laying on the sand. Her body ached from her desperate swim. Weakly pushing herself up, she was relieved to still have her glasses, however it crushed her to not see her camera anywhere nearby. Unsteady on her feet, she stood up and began walking, looking for anyone. Turning to look at the incoming wave, she nearly fell, but her eyes were drawn to the rocks a short ways out into the water. Pulling of her glasses and wiping them off only ensured what she saw, a girl. She couldn’t see clearly enough to tell if the girl was even alive, but if she was she would need help desperately. Though she wasn’t the most surefooted, Piper ran along the beach, looking for someone, anyone who could help. “Help! Anybody!”

Approachable!

2 Likes

“My dear Flowers! Look how enigmatic the sky can be.” she stopped unexpectedly, and the group following her almost tripped over. “If we could just stand for a moment and… observe.” She tilted her head to the side, and her admirers did the same. “Then we would see how beautiful the blue spreads over our heads are. How much does… this… angelic, eh, curtain have to offer.” She smiled proudly, turning on her heels to look at the crowd of fans behind her. The listening group nodded their heads from time to time and clapped their hands, agreeing with every nonsense she pleased them with. “My Flowers, now I will paint this wonderful collage of nature.” her fans came closer, preparing cameras and telephones. They pushed each other over, fighting for the best place. “The artist needs space.” Daisy rebuked them with a sweet, high-pitched voice. The group immediately fell silent, muttering apologies under their mouth.

Daisy put the canvas on the easel, pulling out of a large brown bag that hung on her shoulder, paints, and brushes. She was about to start drawing the first lines when she suddenly heard screams behind her. She turned abruptly, noting that her devotees began to panic. Daisy looked at the sky, which she had recently praised in the stupidest way possible. This “angelic curtain” became black and more resembled the work of the devil than the heavenly beings. A strong wind began to hit her in the face, finally ripping off the elegant beige cashmere scarf that she had tied around her hair. With a strained smile, she began to follow the panicked crowd. She looked around the ship with uneasy eyes, which she hid under red-framed sunglasses. She was looking for her husband. After all, he would save her. There is nothing to worry about. “Mark!” she shouted impatiently. No response. “Mark! Where you are?” she screamed again. Nothing again. The rest of the travelers were too loud for lovers to find each other. “F*ck it,” she muttered, deciding to pay a visit to the captain. He’ll know when this farce was going to end, right? But before she could take the first step, a wave of people ran past her, pushing her closer to the railing. Daisy lost her balance, tripped over her heel and fell overboard, screaming, dropping into the cold, black water.

D*mn it,” she cursed, pulling the fourth algae out of her hair. She woke up on this beach, lying on her canvas. Her legs were soaked in water. Now, she managed to pull herself together, at least a little. She had no wounds except for a few bruises. But she lost not only her red heels but also glasses and a bag with her accessories. And she couldn’t find her husband and brother. However, she knew there was nothing to worry about. Mark and Princeton were fine, surely. Probably, only Ivani was injured, but it was not that big of a deal.

“Mark? Honey, where are you?” she screamed, slowly standing up. She was fed up with all this. First, there was a storm and now she would have to wander the beach, looking for her family. This was bullsh*t.

She knew, however, that the sooner she found a family, the sooner her husband or brother would fix everything. They’ll be home soon. That was what she wanted at the moment, and Daisy always got what she wanted. Ignoring the rest of the travelers who were too unconscious to help her, she charmingly moved forward, calling for her family.

@/Mage158 ~ Mark Dawson ~ mentioned
@/Yomama ~ Ivani Reynolds ~ mentioned

APPROACHABLE ~ @/Xx_Alyssa_xX

(sorry, for any mistakes)

5 Likes

Briar Evert

As the man started to walk over, and she immediately assumed how this guy would be like. Although what he was wearing was quite torn up, she knew the type of guy he was. Not only that, but she’d seen him on the ship before, and remembered him a bit from sitting at the bar. Oh goodie, she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes subtly. If it was any other scenario, Briar would probably be rude, but her arm was completely messed up and they were stranded. “Alright, thanks,” she told him as she continued to look at him, completely unamused. “I’m Briar,” she added. After speaking, Briar looked back at her arm. “Uh, I’m assuming it’s broken. Not only that, but it hurts, hurts a lot actually.” Briar took a moment to look around the island, “Also, we definitely don’t have a hospital anywhere nearby…so we’re on our own.” Then, she stayed quiet, taking a moment to think. She looked him up and down, realizing that he had a suit jacket on. Even though it was messed up, it was something they could use. Pointing at it she asked, “What if we use that as a sling or something? Just for the meantime, until we find a better alternative or something.” As she waited for his answer she added, “Unless you have a better idea.”

@Littlefeets - Jason

1 Like

She nodded along to what he was saying and agreed. It was the only thing he could ask. She turned to her left when he tapped her shoulder. She tried smiling but she hated being so vulnerable.

She just nodded along and tried to stop herself from wincing. She hated talking about how she got her scars/ Just to tell Princeton had pained her and telling her therapists was another thing. Was she really going to tell him? Maybe if she left some spaces blank and gave him only the vital information. “Fell off a cliff, hit some trees and landed in a rocky river,” she replied quickly. “They are deep but it’s something I can brush off,” she said to easily. She didn’t like anyone touching her. “I know something like a table hit the side but the vision loss and migraine are a regular occurrence,” she replied. “The concussion though can explain why I can’t feel any pain and why I seem to be crying,” she said sounding contemplative. She heard something rip and she realised he was ripping his shirt. “I’m not a big fan of people touching me,” she replied sternly. “You can take me to the person you said was looking for me and he can help, how does that sound?” she questioned imploringly. She tried standing up but her limbs weren’t moving and she gave up with a huff. “Can you help me get up?”

@unsungcheerio - Carson Sorry for the late reply :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

He felt Isabelle’s hand holding his hand, but he couldn’t find the strength to squeeze back. His hand remained limp in hers, but he turned his head her way, a small smile briefly gracing his lips. He turned back so he faced the sky, his breaths becoming more rapid. He could feel beads of sweat rolling down his forehead, and when he placed a hand to his temple, it was cold to touch.

“I’m trying… I’m trying," Isabelle said. He wished he could express himself to her, but saying everything he wanted to say was too much effort—spent energy he did not have.

Pain shot up his leg and he groaned out loud, He pressed a hand to his leg—to attempt to staunch the bleeding—and tried to suppress the bile that rose in his throat as he heard and felt the squelch of the blood against his hand. The longer he pressed, the more he could feel anxiety rising in him, is breaths quickening. He was quick to pull it away and resisted the urge to look at the blood dripping from his fingers, but even then, the anxiety still rose, along with a feeling of dread. He looked to Isabelle, his face pale and tight with pain and fear. “I’m… going to… die,” he said, his voice a little louder than a whisper.

He heard another voice call out to Isabelle, and he squinted, trying to make the man’s blurry shape morph into something more detailed. Charles couldn’t see well without his glasses and he was pretty sure they were lost forever at sea. Just another thing to tick off on his list of bad luck. He squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on drawing as much oxygen as possible into his lungs, a feat that was made difficult with his breaths so quick. He hoped the man was here to help, but he couldn’t shake the anxiety he was feeling, even with the arrival of someone who potentially could save him.

@passionfruit - Isabelle
@Littlefeets - Cassian

What? She fell off a cliff? Confusion spread across his face. How does one fall off a cliff and survive? There were obviously some gaps in the story he was missing, but he couldn’t really blame her for not telling the whole story to a stranger. “I guess it’s fine if you don’t tell me the whole story, but it might’ve had background info that could be useful. It sounds like a nasty injury.” He adjusted tourniquet he had made, making sure it was tight enough. “You went to the hospital for it, right? Got stitches?” He wondered how anyone could “brush” an injury like that off. He hoped she’d taken it seriously when it happened because even he knew it would be very susceptible to infection on this island. “I know something like a table hit the side but the vision loss and migraine are a regular occurrence,” she said, and Carson glanced sharply at her. “What? What do you mean the vision loss and migraines are a regular thing? Do you have some kind of illness or something?”

She said she didn’t like people touching her, and he furrowed his brows before shrugging. “I mean, whatever floats your boat. If that’s what you want, although I’m not sure if it would be a good idea to move you…” He couldn’t remember why he wasn’t supposed to move someone who was injured, and so he figured if he couldn’t remember, it couldn’t be that important. So he shrugged, moving into a crouch to help her get up. He hesitated briefly, looking at her with a slight smile on his face. “Uh, so I’m gonna have to touch you if I’m gonna help you get up… just in case that wasn’t clear.”

@Yomama - Ivani
ORP: stop apologizingggg lmaoo you didn’t even take long

4 Likes

Phoenix Adler

Phoenix awoke coughing slightly before shielding her eyes from the sun. She felt a bit weak, but didn’t notice any injuries besides a few scratches. She stood up brushing the dust along with other stuff off. She got incredibly lucky. Then all of a sudden she heard a little girls voice. Turning around, she looked to see a little girl not too far away. She walked up to her before bending down slightly. “Excuse me?” She spoke to let the girl know she’s here. “I’m Phoenix. Are you hurt at all?” Questioning the girl, she would’ve asked where her parents were, but the might be… gone. She took a deep breath and plastered a smile on her face to keep the little girl calm. She then remembered Addison… oh my god, where is she? She has to help this little girl first though. Hopefully she is safe and sound though. She had to stop thinking about the possibilities.

@Kbail

3 Likes

fff7f50c31a75bfd95cd2aa0ecffdba9

I spun around when I heard a lady’s voice behind me. It was kinda scary so I jumped up. She had a cool name. "Uh, hi I’m Zara. " I was looking down while talking. “I’m not hurt…but I’m looking for my mom and my sister. We were just on a ship but now…they’re gone. Are you lost too?” I said to her. I wasn’t really used to talking to strangers but she seemed like a nice lady.

@angelic Phoenix

2 Likes

Killian James

Killian awoke to someone shouting for their husband. He shook his head, to slowly remember all that happened. He quickly got up and looked around for Daniel. He was hoping that he want gone. He can’t take it. So much loss happening here. He took a deep breath to calm down. He shouldn’t get all worked up because he might still be alive. He just has to search. Daniels strong, he’s smart too so why should he be surprised if he made it. The lady kept calling out which caused him to start getting a headache. So easily considering the wreck. He walked over to her and spoke,”Please stop yelling. I understand you are looking for you family, but some are getting headaches. I can help you continue your search though?” He questioned, hoping to make up for the headaches part. He’s not wrong, but it was a little… harsh?

@sunflower.flow

2 Likes

Jason Walker

Briar. A pretty name for a pretty girl. Jason thought. Normally, it was a statement which he would have said aloud, but her unamused expression clearly said that he needed to not push his luck too much. He looked over her arm with its position and bruising, carefully touching a couple spots. “I agree, it does seem broken.” Then Briar mentioned using his jacket as a sling. Though he didn’t necessarily like it, Jason knew his jacket was the best choice. It was what his brother would do if he were in Jason’s situation. “That’s precisely what I thought, and there’s no one else around, so this is the best we have.” Though reluctantly, Jason slid off his jacket and gathered it around her arm, partially wrapping it. He then stepped behind her to tie the jacket where it would work as a sling. “How’s that?”

@Alex - Briar

1 Like

Isabelle Corado

Charlie’s hand felt weak in hers, but she kept holding tightly onto his. She couldn’t bring herself to let go, as this was all she could really do for him.

“I’m… going to… die” Charlie’s voice was barely audible, but the words startled Isabelle. She couldn’t let this happen. There were tons of people around, were none of them going to help?

The newcomer who had shown up still wasn’t doing anything, despite Charlie’s worsening condition. “Do something!” She stared into his eyes, her anger slowly building, causing her to start tensing her arms.

@Littlefeets ~ “newcomer” (Cassian)
@unsungcheerio ~ Charlie

2 Likes

She just turned her face in the right direction, even though all she could see was nothing. A big empty void of nothingness, something that could consume and keep her away from the problems of the world. She shook her head and pinched her face. The lack of control was starting to drive her insane. “It was a nasty injury and don’t worry I got stitches and things like that,” she replied cooly, something that was a grave contrast to her facial expression. She could feel the tingles of pain and the edges of her eyesight starting to clear, well see it now. Everything was still a void but she could make out the edges of her surroundings. “It’s called migraine with aura,” she replied. The way he spoke sharply had made her turn to his direction but she wasn’t sure if she was sneering or smiling.

She nodded solemnly at him. She knew he was trying to remember why an injured person should not be moved, but she knew it clearly. You were not supposed to move an injured person because it could cause additional pain and injury and ultimately complicate the person’s recovery. She had no intention of telling him if it meant she’d be with someone she trusted and knew. Someone who she didn’t have to say anything to, they’d just know. “I know how help works. You can help me up and just make sure I don’t fall, if needed you can hold my hand other than that we have no reason to come in contact with each other,” she huffed out. It was the most obvious solution to the situation. Princeton would’ve understood what to do. “And I’ll need you to direct me in the correct direction.” She tried lifting her arm up but it was of no use. Her fingers only gave a tiny twitch.

@unsungcheerio ~ Carson
@sunflower.flow ~ Princeton mentioned

2 Likes

“That’s good,” he murmured, his eyes running over the open wounds. “'Cause they’ll easily get infected here if we aren’t careful, so having it looked after when it happened might have lessened your risk of infection.” His brows furrowed at the unfamiliar medical term. “Migraine with aura? I’ve never heard that before, though I haven’t heard of many illnesses ha. Just the basics. What kind of illness is that?”

He hoped he was making the right call in moving her to where his mom was, but he had no way of knowing for sure. Maybe she’d be more comfortable with the guy… although the guy could come to them. He stole a glance at her and slightly shook his head. He had a feeling she wouldn’t want to just wait here and he wasn’t itching to get into a fight with this injured woman. “I know how help works," she said. "You can help me up and just make sure I don’t fall, if needed you can hold my hand other than that we have no reason to come in contact with each other.” He couldn’t help but roll his eyes—thankful that she couldn’t see him. “You can’t honestly think that we won’t have to come in any contact when you literally can’t move your limbs. And you can’t see. Woman.” Jesus Christ, I do not have enough patience for this, he thought, sighing. “Whatever, we’ll just figure it out as we go.”

He moved so that he was crouching by her head, putting his arms underneath her armpits to pull her into a sitting position. He moved in front of her, standing up and dusting himself off. “Alright, I’m gonna try to just pull you up. Not sure if your legs will support your body but let’s just try.” He grabbed ahold of her hands, pulling her to her feet. “Here, can you stand? It might be easier if we walk with your arm around my shoulder and my arm around your waist… but right right the no touching thing.”

@Yomama - Ivani

2 Likes

Cassian Walker

When the girl said her boyfriend was injured Cassian quickly ran over to the pair. He wasn’t an expert by any means, but Cassian could logic his way through with the first aid knowledge he did have. Cassian carefully looked the man’s injuries over. Aside from small minor cuts and scratches like both Cassian and the girl had, the guy had deeper wounds on his side and leg. Both were bleeding significantly. “You,” he said. “Keep pressure on his side while I see what I can do about his leg.” Cassian kept pressure on the leg wound as he glanced around for a moment to see if there was anything he could use, before pulling off his belt to tie around the man’s leg above the cut. As he tightened the belt he was using for a tourniquet, he looked to the man. “Hey, what’s your name?” With the amount of bleeding, Cassian wanted to make sure the guy was conscious and stayed awake.

@passionfruit - Isabelle
@unsungcheerio - Charles

2 Likes

“Migraine with aura is a neurological disorder,” she told him. She had no intention of divulging more than that. She had already fed him enough ammunition and she wasn’t going to feed him even more. “And you don’t need to know every type of illness. If you want to be a good doctor, assuming you want to be one, you need to understand your field of study and not every field.”

“I saw that,” she told sharply. “My vision is clearing up at the sides and I just happened to see part of your eyeballs move.” Impertinent boy. No respect. If it were his mother in my position and had my frame of mind he wouldn’t even have the balls to act like this. “There’s something called determination and as for my lack of vision, you can easily tell me in which direction to move,” she said hoarsely. She would’ve kept talking but her throat was starting to hurt from too much talking.

The skin on skin contact like this one made her skin crawl. She resisted the urge to start yelling and allowed him to pull her up. She nodded as she was on her feet and then turned to glare at him until he corrected himself. She could feel the budding pain of the migraine and the pounding pain coming from her ankle and knee. She took a step forward with her left leg and instantly lost balance, falling flat into the sand on her front. Maybe letting the boy help her wasn’t such a bad idea.

@unsungcheerio - Carson

2 Likes

Phoenix Adler

“That’s a pretty name.” She told the g- zara. She nodded slowly. “Yeah, I am lost too. I could help you look for them if you’d like?” She suggested. She didn’t want to give her too much hope, but it was the least she could do. They probably wouldn’t find them for a while if they do even. She has got to look at the glass half full than half empty. “Are you hungry?” She remembers how she got food from camping. Girl scouts really is helpful now before she was just doing it to put on her college resume.

@Kbail

1 Like

fff7f50c31a75bfd95cd2aa0ecffdba9

“Thanks” I said but I got sadder when she told me that she was lost. “Why are you lost?” I asked her. It was scary to think that someone older than me could get lost. Then she asked if I wanted some snacks. Even though my stomach was growling, I wasn’t sure if I should take snacks from strangers. “hmm, no thanks I guess.” I looked around the place we were in feeling scared. “I don’t know where to go to look for them. I was just on a ship.”

@angelic

1 Like

The guy made his way over to him and Isabelle, Charles could hear the footsteps in the sand. He kept his eyes squeezed shut, focusing all his energy on getting as much oxygen from his rapid, shallow breaths as possible. The guy asked for his name, but it took a few minutes for the question to penetrate through the fog in his mind. “Ch… Charles,” he managed to get out. “You… doctor?” He asked, opening his eyes to see the guy who was leaning over him. He briefly took in his appearance before he shut his eyes again.

ORP: sorry this is short but I wasn’t sure what else to write

@passionfruit - Isabelle
@Littlefeets - Cassian

“HA,” he snorted, shaking his head. “A doctor? Funny. Nah. I don’t entirely know what I want to be but it’s definitely not a doctor. I would not want to be a doctor, of all things, for the rest of my life, I just know some basic stuff.” He thought for a moment. “Maybe a basketball or soccer player, but we’ll see.”

Oops, he thought, slightly chastened by the fact that she’d seen him roll his eyes. He didn’t regret it though, that was definitely an eye-roll worthy moment. “Well, you were being a pain in the a–, pardon my language, so yeah I was annoyed.” His mom would chew him to bits if she knew he was speaking to an adult in this way, but she wasn’t here and this was he spoke to most people, regardless of age, anyway. “Great, you can have your determination and perseverance, but don’t blame me when your body doesn’t think the same way.”

He let go of her hands, allowing her to try to stand by herself. He watched with his arms crossed, seeing her take a step forward… and fell flat on her face. He looked at her with an amused expression on his face, a laugh threatening to break through his mouth. This was the second time today he’d seen someone fall flat on their face. Taking a deep breath to gather his composure, he said, “You know, the guy who was looking for you did the exact same thing. Dude literally was just resuscitated after drowning and thinks he can run around to find you. Jesus.” He shook his head, chuckling quietly to himself before refocusing his attention on the girl. “Will you let me help you now or are you gonna continue trying to do this on your own.”

@Yomama - Ivani

3 Likes

She rolled her eyes at him and just huffed. “I know my body more than you do, thank you very much,” she replied in a clipped tone. “And besides determination and perseverance can take you a long way.”

She turned her head sharply to the sound of his voice, which caused her to get some sand up to her nose. In the most unladylike manner she blew her nose until particles of sand came out. Disgusting, utterly inappropriate. “He did what?” she bellowed. “The man’s an idiot. Curse his impulsiveness,” she started ranting “doesn’t he know he’s supposed to rest? I’ll kill him myself when I get to him.” Was Princeton trying to kill himself? Was he trying to bring another one of her fears to light? All of this was giving her a headache, not to mention the one that was on it’s way. “I’ll let you help me but please make it as quick as possible,” she pleaded.

@unsungcheerio ~ Carson Yeah I really don’t know how good this is but I don’t feel like rping but I also don’t want to leave you hanging.
@sunflower.flow ~ Princeton mentioned

2 Likes