Cat's Reviews 😺

Yay, can’t wait to read it! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

How many stories are on your list to review?

1 Like

There are 7 right now!

1 Like

All short reviews?

1 Like

Yes! That’s why the form for the short reviews is still closed, I’ll open that one again once I’m through the first load of requests that came in when I started this :smile_cat:

1 Like

WOAH! Sooo many. So then I should wait for those before requesting a long one?

1 Like

Nono, you can request a long one whenever you want! Might even do the long ones before I finish all the short ones because we didn’t have one for quite some time

1 Like

Hmm… okay… Would my Risqué one be too much? I was thinking of my other too but I only have one chapter published so far.

2 Likes

Hey @Bloggers, here are a bunch of random reviews. Tell us what you think.

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

4 Likes

There’s no too much :smile_cat: I’ve put some time aside for doing these reviews and I can reschedule my plans if I ever need more time

1 Like

HEHEHE. That’s cool. Though I meant too much in terms of the mature chapters and the fact that the stories are based off the prompts in the restricted section.

1 Like

Well, I’m in the restricted section too, so that’s not an issue :smile_cat:
I’ll just have to ask Shannii if she wants me to mark the review as mature or something somehow. Or you’ll get my thoughts that come up while reading as a pm instead of having them in the published review :thinking:

1 Like

Also, I just got a request for another long review, so if that’s a real one, your story might have to wait for a bit longer to get a review :see_no_evil: I can only do one long review or three short reviews a week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, that’s fair. Though I don’t think it’ll be a problem since mature on Tapas is practically what we allow on the PG-13 forums or at least borderline.

That works fine with me. 'Cause it just motivates me to write more before then and get more chapters out. … On a side now, that’s exciting. It means that people value your reviews so much that they are willing to pay for them. YAY! You’re truly amazing, lovely!

1 Like

I might just put a warning at the top of the review then, just so people know the story is marked as mature!

Or they didn’t read the part where it says that the long reviews cost money :joy: That happened a few times already and it’s a very awkward situation every time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good idea. Although, I’ve sort of alluded readers to this in the summary and it’s only three out of eight chapters so far that are marked mature.

Oh, damn. Hope it’s not the case this time. Well, at least you have one person who knows here. HEHE. One who want to support both you and Shani! (wink)

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try to remember that when I do the review and put some kind of note there!

1 Like

(wink) All gravy. I’ll try to remember too, for when I assume you’ll contact me anyway so that I can know when to pay and stuff.

1 Like

I just want to mention here that you can request a long review for unpublished stuff as well! As long as we can find a way for me to see it, it’s all good. For the long reviews, you can tell me what you want to see in the public review and what’s only for you to see! That’s one reason why they are worth their price :smiley_cat:
With the short reviews, you can also ask me to read unpublished stories, you could use it to promote your story before it even gets published. However, I decide what ends up in the review and how much I really read, that’s why they’re free.

1 Like

New reviews got published earlier today!

1 Like