Celebrity Mistakes and Tea

Alright, I decided to make this thread because I realized we didn’t have one at all. This is a thread to post about celebrities who you follow or use to follow that got into trouble. You can also talk about regular stuff surrounding the celebrities too. I’m going to start off with an upsetting one. It seems Nicholas Brendon has gotten into trouble again but this time it’s over drugs. I want to feel bad for him but I also don’t feel bad for him because he did this to himself. He had even been taking his brother’s medicine without his knowledge. I’m at a loss for words over this whole ordeal.

What do you think? Do you feel bad for him? Is there any celebrities that have done something similar? Post them here then!

@Discussions

3 Likes

Yikes. A lot of celebrities tend to get in trouble with the law. Some are let off easy, but others? Not so much.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about following them… but the big ones I can think of are Hugh Grant and Mel Gibson but they were well in the past.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that is very true!

Don’t forget Shia Labeouf…he still getting into trouble. I don’t really follow celebrities. This was randomly in my google feed.

2 Likes

I didn’t know about that last one.

2 Likes

Yeah, he been pretty bad over the years.

1 Like

Oh, DAMN!

1 Like

Yep, I think the latest was assault on his girlfriend in past few years.

2 Likes

YIKES!

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity